pokemon babysitting?!?!?!?!

wii_girliefairie

WiiChat Pwner ^^
Mar 17, 2007
A dimension of darkness...
Wii Online Code
8635-5610-1628-7030
yes there is! i am opening a pokemon babysitting thingy where i lvl up your pokemon! its over wi-fi and i lvl em up im going to put a thing about it in my sig too! theres a rental pokemon i will give you to borrow while i lvl up your pokemon! i only lvl up 1 pokemon at a time so it will say in my sig if im busy with another pokemon. you post here with your pokemon diamond or pearl add and i will babysit your pokemon! *i will pm you too* *i dont lvl up naturally i use an exp share and my lvl 100 lugia* thats about it.. oh yea my wi-fi add! hehe its Sarah 2277 3980 2037

-luv wii_girliefairie

Reaper12324 said:
ummm, this really sounds like a scam, and most people do something called EV training so they lvl up their own pokemon.

LOL i told you chicky not this idea ._.

dont worry reaper shes not a scammer, and if she does she knows what will happen :D

wii_girl your idea is filled with good intentions but unfortunately I don't think it will take off since people are very cautious about there pokemon. OH well maybe it will work. Only time will tell.

good luck.

I'm willing to help me out if you need pokemon for your pokedex. Just PM me the poke's you need and I'll temporarily trade you as many as possible.

J-Tizzle said:
this is still gay. Pokemon got boring so im selling it.

it got boring? great please dont post your spam.

as for this idea, It sounds great but at the same time, its tough to find people who are willing to be trusted as yourself. Good luck

But then again, It could be a success with the lazy people like myself, as i EV train my pokemon which only takes like 20-30mins so its ok, then the hard part is levelling them up so they can get the moves you want, takes like 3-5 rounds of elite 4 to get the moves if say the move is at a high level and the growth curve of the pokemon is hard lol.

Back