YouTube Pokemon Wi-Fi Battles

PokeChamp said:
im not going to open w/ it anymore, slimi, meet me on for that iv battle
I don't see you...hurry up! I gotta work on my homework soon!

PokeChamp said:
im not going to open w/ it anymore, slimi, meet me on for that iv battle and don't spam about it here..
then thats different. i open with 1 of 7 differnent pokemon that i have, and they all know stealth rock, 3 of them also know rapid spin.

and you can take that thing of your sig pokechamp, i dont really care about D/C.

Reaper12324 said:
then thats different. i open with 1 of 7 differnent pokemon that i have, and they all know stealth rock, 3 of them also know rapid spin.

and you can take that thing of your sig pokechamp, i dont really care about D/C.
ok, i have a 2nd s-rock tm... and i will put it on another pokemon, awesome! salamence has 395 attack!

ok reaper, will do...:lol:

aww fck, my 2 eevee's have these:

HP: 20
Att: 19
Def: 9
SpA: 4
SpD: 2
Speed: 31

both timid

Eevee - #133 (Timid)
Att: 31
Def: 30
SpA: 24
SpD: 31
Speed: 0

Slimi said:

both timid

Eevee - #133 (Timid)
lol, those suck for a timid

and to pokechamp, you should see my lvl 100 adamant salamence, 31 ivs in atk and 27 ins spd, and it also knows DD

Slimi said:

both timid

Eevee - #133 (Timid)
what the f***!
why didn't you press run! it pisses me off when people do that! :mad5:

Slimi said:
yep, I'm trying to get a good jolteon, and they have hidden power fire and ground...power 56 and 54...
it takes so long to breed for ivs and trying to get a good HP, i luckily bred an abra with 31 ivs in sp atk ans spd ( under 15 for every other one ) and an HP ice with 69 power. ( took me like a week. )

gah now my next egg has a lonely nature!!! Hey do you know the egg nature glitch? Where you look at the nature of the egg? Saves alot of time.

Reaper12324 said:
no, i dont know the glitch
lol, okay put an egg in the box, the very top left, than press R, which changed boxes, now you HAVE to have another pokemon at the top left of that box. Then when it says wat type it is, count to five kind of fast, then press L, than it will show egg's nature.

Reaper12324 said:
it takes so long to breed for ivs and trying to get a good HP, i luckily bred an abra with 31 ivs in sp atk ans spd ( under 15 for every other one ) and an HP ice with 69 power. ( took me like a week. )
most of my pkmn have HP dragon power 70

Reaper12324 said:
lol, that lucky that the power is so high, i have never had a HP of dragon, for some reason the only ones i get are hp fire ice dark and poison.
I usually get fire, ground, or dragon.

Back