YouTube Pokemon Wi-Fi Battles

PokeChamp said:
yeah, coming now :p
I got a pokemon with 31 IV's in sp. atk and 24 Iv's in speed. And hidden power psychic power is 61. Guess what I'm training. Anyone know good trainer to get sp. atk?

PokeChamp said:
it kicked the crap out of an ambipom once... and then there was a gengar, used faint attack, and he got pissed that it was faster "WTF? how is that pokemon faster!??!?!" :lol: btw, its a persian :p

its fine, i just was going to use nasty plot, then use thunderbolt :p
it shouldnt have been faster than a gengar but that was probably the trainers fault. the point is ambipom gets technician and any useful moves persian has plus better stats.

PokeChamp let's do a youtube battle, hurry up, only 29 minutes. Don't put it on youtube if we d/c kay?

lolz said:
it shouldnt have been faster than a gengar but that was probably the trainers fault. the point is ambipom gets technician and any useful moves persian has plus better stats.
persian also gets technician..
it has 335 speed, which is the second highest in my stock..

i train in sp. attack, but not for a while, i have better things to do, and sorry.. i have a video to up-load..

Slimi said:
PokeChamp let's do a youtube battle, hurry up, only 29 minutes. Don't put it on youtube if we d/c kay?
pokechamp I'm trying out a new team for singles, I still haven't figured the best team for singles.

Slimi said:
pokechamp I'm trying out a new team for singles, I still haven't figured the best team for singles.
ugh, i DON'T want to do another battle!!!!!

you should really ask when you have the time!
almost all my battles are 30 minutes :p

PokeChamp said:
persian also gets technician..
it has 335 speed, which is the second highest in my stock..

i train in sp. attack, but not for a while, i have better things to do, and sorry.. i have a video to up-load..
i realize persian has technician. all im saying is that there is no reason to use persian instead of ambipom.

you think so>??? lets c whos is better in a battle u bring your out first and i bring mines.....and lets see who satys alive

danny7147551 said:
you think so>??? lets c whos is better in a battle u bring your out first and i bring mines.....and lets see who satys alive
no, let's do 1 on 1 ambipom vs ambipom, bring ONLY ambipom. does your ambipom have max speed?

Back