YouTube Pokemon Wi-Fi Battles

newyorkian said:
Its good because your a hacker. Your bastiodon has 999 in each stat. When we battled you hacked like a little baby with your Wonder Guard Milotic and Roserade. Somebody ban this guy he said he was gonna kill my friends and family.
Even Fox McCloud Knows i don't have a Roserade. personally, its speed is too slow to even sweep, and is weak to too many things.

and i am Christian so why would i say that?
but i will say , Fuc.k off.

I do happen to have an AR, but i don't have pokesav, and i do clone but i don't use cheats for super pokemon, or use it for shiny's either, thats just gay. T.T

lol, he's just a troll, Tyko, ignore him.

Tails McCloud~ said:
lol, he's just a troll, Tyko, ignore him.
i know =3
just like pwning n00bs, lol.
btw, you even know i don't use roserade. right?

Nope. Never seen you use one. I'm making one soon though...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Nope. Never seen you use one. I'm making one soon though...
aww, PokeChamp got a ban... thats too bad.

and correct me if i am wrong, but one of the battles at the beginning of this thread shows a Milotic, being hit with shadow ball... the battle VS. Fox?

yes, i do believe that shadow ball isn't effective, and milotic doesn't have wonderguard.

Last edited:
Meh, that battle was part of my retarded past. I cant beleive how lame I used to be. Almost like a completely differant person...

Any of you guys wanna battle me in pokemang sometime?

Pokechamp, tails? looking at you guys.... lol.

Backfall said:
Ok, here's my channel:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its got a few battles in it (and a few stupid videos), some are pretty epic. Subscribe if you like, but don't expect anything in the next few weeks as I'm quite busy. -_-

PLEASE do not advertise your video's on here, this is PokeChamps thread, please respect that.. make your own thread, and edit your post please.

ManiacDS said:
PLEASE do not advertise your video's on here, this is PokeChamps thread, please respect that.. make your own thread, and edit your post please.

but isnt that what this thread is for?

That makes you seem a lot like Pokechamp
himself...

PS. Using my PSP to type this and its kinda hard.

Back