YouTube Pokemon Wi-Fi Battles

Post some more of you're pokebattles.

well, i don't have much time, im in 7th grade now, ****.. i gotta go to the waterfront in 30 min.. crap..

the people i am going to record later-

Fox
Wario
icy

maybe later though..

btw, danny, the sceptile rocks if i through it out, if there is something faster, switch to the corresponding wall...

PokeChamp said:
well, i don't have much time, im in 7th grade now, ****.. i gotta go to the waterfront in 30 min.. maybe fox and somebody else will be recorded for today..
me... =P

PokeChamp said:
well, i don't have much time, im in 7th grade now, ****.. i gotta go to the waterfront in 30 min.. crap..

the people i am going to record later-

Fox
Wario
icy

maybe later though..

btw, danny, the sceptile rocks if i through it out, if there is something faster, switch to the corresponding wall...
sorry wuddle, read again..

meh, i gotta complete my sneasel project.. happen to have 2 sneasels with 31 ivs in speed, 31 ivs in attack, ones jolly and ones adamant?
with the moves ice-punch and pursuit.. then you would get your battle..

red1 said:
._. if that was directed to me, no thanks.

PokeChamp said:
meh, i gotta complete my sneasel project.. happen to have 2 sneasels with 31 ivs in speed, 31 ivs in attack, ones jolly and ones adamant?
with the moves ice-punch and pursuit.. then you would get your battle..

If it's your breeding project why are you asking me? =P and no I don't have =D

WuddlePook said:
._. if that was directed to me, no thanks.

If it's your breeding project why are you asking me? =P and no I don't have =D
if that was derected to me, no thanks either, go spend some time with your family..

@ wuddle, i know.. but i need them badly.. i have even asked on smogon... but they want pokemon with perfect ivs! :yikes:

PokeChamp said:
if that was derected to me, no thanks either, go spend some time with your family..

@ wuddle, i know.. but i need them badly.. i have even asked on smogon... but they want pokemon with perfect ivs! :yikes:
Are you at all surprised at that? You gotta have something good if you plan to get anywhere over there.

lol, i bred a jolly sneasel with 31 ivs in atk and spd, it also knows ice punch. ( modest people don swtich out their gengars or alakazams when i bring them out for some reason so i dont have much use for pursuit. lol, right now it is lvl 100.

Back