YouTube Pokemon Wi-Fi Battles

Reaper12324 said:
lol, you think you have to run alot in soccer? try doing 100 champion makers in under 10 minutes.
You think that's impressive? Try chewing 100 bazooka bubble gums at the same time. (No I'm just kidding =P)

Reaper12324 said:
lol, you think you have to run alot in soccer? try doing 100 champion makers in under 10 minutes.
hahahahahahahahaha although in track u run alot to way more then soccer we had to run 3 miles every day although i did each mile in 6-7 min

"I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To"
:wtf:

haveyoubeenreadingmybarbiediarythatachikenlaidoutofitsass, whileshithitthefan and i didn't have time to duck, whileiwasfindingoutmycalculatorcouldn'tsolvetheproblemthatneverexisted?

anyway! :lol:

i need another battle, first up is toad, and did you transfer all your ev trained pokemon to another game when you reset?

wario2ooo said:
soo....this wont be added to the battle?....lol ok then
where is the download (can't hear it right now.. moms sleeping) XP

PokeChamp said:
where is the download (can't hear it right now.. moms sleeping) XP
Cmon your in seventh grade, I'm sure you have the necessary tools to download songs...

Don't know where you would download it... Can only think of Limewire or torrents to get songs but I don't want to get in trouble for that stuff so yeah ._.

And Lmao, I checked my Webcam out of curiosity if I'm able to record battles with decent quality, and nonetheless I can! The only problem is it's one of those things that hook onto the Laptop, so I need to figure out how I could do it... (Btw Pokechamp, you have that thing that speeds yp battles and adds music and such? If you do, mind sending me a PM with links to start me off?)

WuddlePook said:
Don't know where you would download it... Can only think of Limewire or torrents to get songs but I don't want to get in trouble for that stuff so yeah ._.

And Lmao, I checked my Webcam out of curiosity if I'm able to record battles with decent quality, and nonetheless I can! The only problem is it's one of those things that hook onto the Laptop, so I need to figure out how I could do it... (Btw Pokechamp, you have that thing that speeds yp battles and adds music and such? If you do, mind sending me a PM with links to start me off?)
no, the stuff is Windows movie maker.. so when you bring that WMM up, select "record from video device) it will bring up an options screen, click yes to the stuff, then shows up with what the cam can see, set it near your ds, tinker with the cam's zoom settings, and yo should be ready...

Back