YU-GI-Oh

prinplup

a webmaster
Feb 24, 2009
Nothern California
Wii Online Code
2311-1123-4321-0974
Okay i used to be a huge Yu-gi-oh Fan & back when i had a psp i was into the tag force series & i just noticed they skipped part 3 in the us & went straight to part 4 5ds. why would they skip part 3 of tag force in the usa it was canceled, gx was the last series i liked & now this crap called 5ds .WHY?????

Last edited:
your not the only one.... I still have the Egyptian God Cards :). i used to have a piece of Exodia but i think my neighbor took most of my cards which was mixed up with stolen cards. come to think of it.... i wonder what happened to my Winged Raw dude...

This game.I completely forgot about it.I played it when i was 7-9.Now it just got boring.I still have all my cards in the attic though.I plan on selling them on ebay.

This game.I completely forgot about it.I played it when i was 7-9.Now it just got boring.I still have all my cards in the attic though.I plan on selling them on ebay.

It does get boring when you get older; unless you get into the tournament scene, like I did a few years back.

Unless they're in good condition and 1st edition, good luck getting good money for them. Price ranges have dropped dramatically for cards collectors aren't after... One month, a card's worth $60. 3 months later, it's worth $15.

I've still got all my cards, now that I think about it. ... Should of sold them a few years back, probably.

As for the actual topic, my only thesis is World Championship 09 was being developed at the same time as Tag Force 3, and they wanted an on-time release for it, considering it is the official WC game. They probably gave it up once they finished WC 09, and since Tag Force 4 was probably being made in Japan already, they'd be working on that rather than an old game. I really wouldn't know, though.

It does get boring when you get older; unless you get into the tournament scene, like I did a few years back.

Unless they're in good condition and 1st edition, good luck getting good money for them. Price ranges have dropped dramatically for cards collectors aren't after... One month, a card's worth $60. 3 months later, it's worth $15.

I've still got all my cards, now that I think about it. ... Should of sold them a few years back, probably.

I have these old ass cards.From back when they showed the orignal show yu-gi-oh.With kaiba and gary.People like that.Ill probably get like 20cents a card.I guess its better than to have them up in the old attic.

ah i can still play its fun to play with someone but some cards look bad ass. now that i think about it theres a website where you can make your own i made one with chuck norris in it atk/def 99999/99999

It is actually pretty fun still
Obligerating your enemy with a weak card
Or causing massive damage with a powerful card
It gives me a satisfying feeling lol
If someone wanted to sell their cards at lunch, bunch of people will want them, doesn't matter which one. But I gurantee you, it'll be an Asian male lol

yu-gi-oh brings back alot of memories of 1st grade. I was brought to this raciest skool, and it was caucasains and japaneses. the japanese always picked on the whites because they had stronger yu-gi-oh cards and everything, and on my birthday, i bought a butt-load of yu-gi-oh cards, and i went up to one of the chinks and told them that I will smack them down on yu-gi-oh, or something like that. Anyway, it was me, and 5 other whites, and there were 10 japanese against us. (yes its unfair, but what do you expect? :lol: ) anyway, we managed to destroy the first 6 japenese fools, and the last 4 were the hardest. after all my buddies lost to them, it was me against the last two, and they did a pair up on me, and thank God they didnt have a Exodia thing with them, because i had the one where you could use the blue eyes three headed dragon, and once i got that magic fusion card, I completely rocked their worlds. :lol::lol: i was a hero for about 2 weeks, then i moved away. :lol: Who wudda thunk it? :lol: and they were 'supposedly' smarter. :lol: good times, good times..

What the hell this this topic was me a
sking a question about a video game & all of you go off topic & talkin about nostalgic times Make a thread about that this thread was just 4 answers to my questions "geeze"

Back