Z16 Elite - New Goldeneye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys we will have a clan war at 2:00 eastern time on Saturday. For yoshi it's 7:00 pm. For Vic it's NooN. Lulu I need to know what timezone you live in

[CM] Vs. Z16 Saturday 2:00 P.m Level Cap : NoneWeapon Cap : Tier 3↓ (and under)

Important announcement

Yoshi777 has been PROMOTED to Co-Leader! Should I not be here for any reason, Yoshi777 is your commanding officer. Please take your time to congratulate Yoshi for his outstanding behavior and kindness.

Ok AROV, yoshi, lulu, and I will be in the war. But first of all Arov we need to have a chat. Contact me when u have time

Sorry guys I'm not going to be on GE for awhile, I'm literally going to throw my router out the window. I lag so bad I feel like I'm being hacked in the middle if a game. I tried resetting it after a game of nightclub but it still works like a pile of s***. hopefully I can get a new one soon but for now, the war with CM is all I'm doing

The war against CM will be at 1:00 pm eastern time so be there! Lulu, yoshi, Arov be there!

hey guys i am interested in joining ur clan i will use different guns i am a average play some time i have good days and bad most of the time i do have a 1:00 k/d ratio since i just got the game i am lvl 1 but i want to join so i can just have a clan for when i am level 10 (which wont be long) pm if i am in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back