Z16 Elite - New Goldeneye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z16 Stands at 1-0!

I am proud to say that Z16 has WON it's very first clan war ever against the clan [CM] During this showdown due to the availability of clan [CM]s players, [CM]s leader Jpex, challenged me to a leader VS. Leader match which we all know who won, me. The video of the showdown will be available when Victor has the time to upload it. Next up on our list is SSM, who has failed to show up 3 times before in previous war attempts. If they do not show up this time, we will stand 2-0. So watch out SSM because WE ARE READY

I thnik it was only 2 times we didn't show up but who's doin math..And don't worry I'm sure my clan will be there to have the war next weekend..

We will be having practice at 4:40 PM EST this Friday to prepare for our war, EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO COME, if you have a reason you can't be there then tell me and you and I will have practice when you r available.

MUST READ.

James (Insidous) has injured himself yesterday. This means there's a 99% he won't take part in the caln war and he thought about calling it off. Practice today may also be cancelled because he can't make it (I assume he will still be online though), I will still be online though if anyone wants to play.

We will be having practice at 4:40 PM EST this Friday to prepare for our war, EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO COME, if you have a reason you can't be there then tell me and you and I will have practice when you r available.
If we still have the practice, I can't show up exactly then because I don't get home until 5 EST

Well, let's make that 99% chance I won't make it and turn it into a 30% chance I won't make it. The nerves in my right hand have completely recuperated but the downside is the enormous pain that comes with it. But if I load up on painkillers I should be fine for a quick amount of time and participate in the war. The chat everybody will be this one http://us3.chatzy.com/93924517012084 I will post the time later, but the war will be tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back