Zapper/Light Gun

Ern

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2007
Has anyone use the pistal grip light guns? I mean for Umbrella Chronicles and MOH Heroes 2? I absolutely hate the zapper. Id rather them be seperate and use a pistal grip style in my right hand.

i think no one is gonna like the zapper to to.....carpy ,clunky.

Is the wii zapper already out? I've only seen the unofficial ones (third party)

Last edited:
zapper is just a big hunk of plastic that holds the wiimote and the nunchuck together...
but nah i havent used any of the third party ones, but they look somewhat better..

You get a mini game with the zapper. I have played Resident Evil UC without the zapper. It works fine. You don't need to shake the remote for a reload, it can reload when the gun's empty. UC is crazy addictive, and very fun. It's a lot easier to play with two players. S-Rank is very hard to get, but the rest is manageable.

Ern said:
Has anyone use the pistal grip light guns? I mean for Umbrella Chronicles and MOH Heroes 2? I absolutely hate the zapper. Id rather them be seperate and use a pistal grip style in my right hand.

the zapper isnt all that great. ive been playing reuc , and now im trying to play it with the zapper. in order to pick up items you have to hit the A button wich is hard because you have to reach the top of the gun wich causes confusion and delayed timing :mad5:

Hey all,

With a unit like the zapper, at least you can hold it with one hand while the other hand moves to hit the A button.

If you had a unit that just housed the remote, and kept the trigger, then to hit the A button in a game that uses the remote and the nunchuck, would force you to have to hold the gun with the left hand while the right hand hit the A button... see what I mean?

That being the case, it may be better to hold the remote in the traditional position after all -- that way you have easy access to every button..

Matt!

I had no plan to ever get the zapper, just taking the Wii Mote in and out would be so annoying.

I have one and it IS designed so that the nunchock can be held outside the holder so you can hold the gun part and the nunchock in both hands.

I found it to be very well made.

Back