Zelda Challenges (Those who have completed)

Rand said:
For the collection quests, NO GUIDES. Guides are for retards who cant finish a game by themselves. Find the heart pieces, poes, and golden bugs by yourself.
guides are for retards :shocked:

thats a pretty bold statement, just because someone wants to get the most out of their game doesn't mean they're retarded.

some of these things are really difficult to find just on your own

i did every thing but i can;t do the no dyeing one (is it possable?) i got to the 3rd temple and one of the little steel things hit me and i died

oh and i dont know how long it took me 2 complete the game i leave it on pause over night in the dungeons cause i dont wanna start at the beginning of it again and the time adds up wen your on pause and i did that 4 about 4 days and now it says i have 108 hours on it

idk but i found a way to kill ganandorf really quick, just run around in circles and 90% of the time when he attacks he'll kick and whenever he kicks you can hit him easily.

mattsaccount said:
idk but i found a way to kill ganandorf really quick, just run around in circles and 90% of the time when he attacks he'll kick and whenever he kicks you can hit him easily.
Yeah I just circled around him and did a few back slices. Too easy in my opinion but it felt good to kick his butt.

Yeah defo. Havent posted here in a while.

My progress on 2nd run through:

At the moment im trying to go through the game with only 3 hearts. Its soo hard. Ive died about 10 times, especially on the ball and chain mini boss. One hit and your dead. It was rly hard!!!

Back