Zelda Challenges (Those who have completed)

Red-_-Steel

Hero Of Time
Nov 8, 2006
England, Sussex
Hi their. I just completed Zelda in 49 Hours 18 Minutes.

Im still hungry for action!!

Here are some challenges that i have thought up to make zelda fun after you complete it!

Easy Challenges

- Complete Cave Of Ordeals in 1 hour 30 minutes
- Defeat Ganondorf with the Magic Armor on
(This means, when you run out of rupees you gonna be slow as anything!)

- Catch 60 Poes, 24 Golden Bugs, All hearts within 100 hours.
Mediocre Challenges

- Complete the whole of Snowpeak Ruins with the Zora Armor on
- Complete Cave of Ordeals with only 2 Faries!
- Complete the entire game without getting a heart container

(Only heart Pieces)

Master Quests

- Complete the entire game with 3 hearts.
- Complete the game without dying once
- Complete the game in less then 20 hours

Can you complete the game with those 3 master quest challenges?
Hahah! If you can send me a screenshot of the time you have played, the hearts and a screenshot with you just about to kill ganondorf!

Goodluck players! (remember, dont lie about completing them, its stupid and takes the fun out of it)

I completed the CoO in just under 1 hour & 30 minutes. Can't really be bothered with the others though. :p

Last edited:
I thought the Cave of Ordeals was too easy. I beat it in about 45 minutes or so. I used a single fairy. I could do it again too.

For the collection quests, NO GUIDES. Guides are for retards who cant finish a game by themselves. Find the heart pieces, poes, and golden bugs by yourself.

Rand said:
For the collection quests, NO GUIDES. Guides are for retards who cant finish a game by themselves. Find the heart pieces, poes, and golden bugs by yourself.
That's what I'm doing, and it's a ton of fun. :cornut:

I've done the "without dying" one and "less than 20 hours" one. It was my second time through. My "speed run."

completed game in 46 hours approx

60 hours:
all heart containers
all bugs
biggest quiver
biggest and all 3 bomb bags
sinking lure
48 poes
CoO in 56 mins with a fairy and rare chu jelly left over

where u get magic armour ps: took me 43hrs 30mins

ok go to malo mart in the village where the kids are, then donate to the man in mallo mart 1000 then 2000 (after) rupees.
Then they will open a malo mart in hyrule (where the rich man shop was) (in the centre of town) go in and it will be on sale for 598 ruppes

(its in the spoiler)

hope i helped zelduke :cornut:

Hearts in chests

I just started going through again. This time I'm trying to do it all with just three hearts. But I opened up a chest and there was a heart piece inside.

So, does anybody have any advice on how I can avoid picking up heart pieces when I can't see them?

evilprofessorzog said:
So, does anybody have any advice on how I can avoid picking up heart pieces when I can't see them?
Avoid large chests I guess unless you know it's a dungeon map (hey maybe you could try doing dungeons without map or compass and 3 hearts! Now that would be a real challenge). I've just started my second run through and going quite smoothly.

Back