Zelda Help

jskins2000

WiiChat Member
Jul 23, 2007
OK guys. I have not played an RPG game in a long time. And I apologize for my lack of knowledge. But WHY THE H#@L can I not get past the first stage. All i did so far was retrieve my horse, blow a piece of grass for a hawk and round up goats. Since then I have been runnign around from house to house talking to folks. I climbed a ladder got stung by bees and that is it.
I was told to buy a sling shot, but when I do, the lady will nto sell it because her cat is trying to catch fish.
I have been roaming around for 2 days. Any tips?

ahh yes I can help. maybe. had the same problem.

Here goes...

there's a guy in the middle of the "town", but he's kinda high up, he's like talk to my kids using the targeting system w/ Z button, blah blah blah. It also introduces you to just run and Link will jump. so do this, you do it on pillars of ground, then the roof of a house, then a couple more pillars of ground - these are above the river. On the last pillar, theres grass to blow.

Send the hawk shooting down the river, aimed at the monkey on the pillar of ground, as he's holding the cradle. Take the cradle to the lady by the river, and she'll give you the fishin rod. fish by the cat, give the fish to the cat, then follow the cat to the lady who's missing the cat. Then buy the slingshot.

wow I thought that was what I had to do. Just had no clue how to get a fishing rod. I do nto think I have the patience for this game

I HATED this game. Until I got to the Forest Temple 2 days ago. It has been awesome since and I'm now in Hyrule field. Yes, Hyrule Field is right after the temple, but it takes THAT LONG to get past a temple. I didn't lose interest in it though. But that first dungeon is boring.

yea i hear ya, i just got my wii. Been bouncing back and forth with twilight princess and re4. Never been a huge zelda fan, but figured everyone claims this isthe best wii game, i might as well give it a try. it's different though

Yea the game definitely starts out slow, but once you get going, you really get going and it's a lot of fun. Definitely one of, if not the best game out for the wii right now.

It's definitely slow, but the once the story starts unfolding you'll want to know what happens at the end regardless of the difficulty of the game or the patience it requires. And trust me; it's worth it.

the first time i played it i was walking around for 2 horus as well, the 2nd time tho i had it all done within 1/2 an hour tho, it was good

all u have to do is use guides!!!! heres a link, http://www.ign.com

and then after press wii, then type legend of zelda twilight princess. and you know what i did, i bought a guide book, i bought a guide book for $15. and i beat them game with it, the game has an awsome endind that has to do with midna.
it was definatly worth my $15!!!!

If i helped in any way, or if u think im cool:cool:, then click that little green mushroom in the corner. :)

I'm maybe 25% through the game and the ending is very obvious. I won't say it here, but really: DUH. No one else told me. Not much mystery here.

lol, i had the problem fishing. f'n didnt work spent 2 days trying to get the bloody fish.....stupid cat should've drowned

i never buy game guides, i work it out myself otherwise whats the point in buying the game if your not even going to try and finish it by working out what you have to do

Back