Zelda: Is it worth the money?

I'm 21 and i found Zelda and SSX Blur to be pretty challenging. Wii play would probably be pretty good...along with a lot of the "mario" VC games. Mario kart 64 might be cool.

2ZeBeach said:
I'm 21 and i found Zelda and SSX Blur to be pretty challenging. Wii play would probably be pretty good...along with a lot of the "mario" VC games. Mario kart 64 might be cool.
Right, right. Can't go wrong with VC games either. :) Same goes for gamecube, some great titles on the ole' cube.

Yeah you also can get your son the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(TMNT) game, I bet he likes the good old turtles, so consider that one too, it comes out on March 20

I wouldn't recommend Zelda for ur son but in saying that my brother did beat it and his 7 and I still havn't and i'm 17 but that's because I lost interest lol. So he could manage but my brother can play like any game so I dunno.

My god the Wii owns... said:
If you do buy Zelda, be prepared to sit down with your kid every time he plays it. This game, no matter how many people may protest, is difficult. It requires intermediate problem-solving skills and the ability to solve moderately complex puzzles. In addition, you will find some rather frightening images in the game (especially for that age). Ghosts and other disturbing creatures are often found during the game, along with some other rather "creepy" instances...(for those who have played the game, do you recall the part where the light spirit entranced Link, and pictured Ilia with a knife and white eyes?).

So unless you think your son will be simply too oblivious to understand even what's going on, I'd suggest waiting a few years.

Example of one of the less frightening parts of the game: http://www.n-europe.com/games/zelda2/54.jpg

Exactly what I would say.

Back