Zelda: TP Game Guide

JohnCCGx07

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2007
Hey I'm John. I just got this game today Zelda: Twilight Princess (Costed me $60). This game is beautiful I like it alot. So far I reached the level were you get the fishing rod and... well just there. Anyway I, don't know if someone posted this already but, was wondering if that Book guide will do any good. I flipped through it at best buy and it seemed to show you all the moves but I decided not to buy it... And now I'm telling my self that I should have gotten it.. damit. So tell me what you think of it. Alright its like... 1:51am and I look like crap. Cya..

JohnCCGx07 said:
Hey I'm John. I just got this game today Zelda: Twilight Princess (Costed me $60). This game is beautiful I like it alot. So far I reached the level were you get the fishing rod and... well just there. Anyway I, don't know if someone posted this already but, was wondering if that Book guide will do any good. I flipped through it at best buy and it seemed to show you all the moves but I decided not to buy it... And now I'm telling my self that I should have gotten it.. damit. So tell me what you think of it. Alright its like... 1:51am and I look like crap. Cya..

thats the thing about a zelda game, you just do something random and the next pathway opens. dont buy the guide, only quitters buy guides....are you a quitter boy?

bigwilliiy said:
thats the thing about a zelda game, you just do something random and the next pathway opens. dont buy the guide, only quitters buy guides....are you a quitter boy?

Alright I guess not buying the guide would make it more challanging I suppose. Wait what? Am I a quitter? :wtf: lol Its not that I want to stop playing dude. Its that the guide would help me out a little I guess. I dunno, just something I had in mind.

Yeah if you get stuck alot and then the game leaves you constantly frustrated then yeah get it.

frustration is what makes the game good .... when you finish it you get a better feeling of compleation !!!!... dont buy the guide until you finished!

Back