Zelda WW and TP

kitkat_bar

I am a girl, deal w/ it.
Dec 29, 2006
Westminster
Wii Online Code
2709-7937-9905-7391
Ok so I beat Zelda TP last week and have been running around doing all the things I didn't do before I beat it. Like the fishing lures and such. Once I beat all that I decided my Zelda urge was still not fulfilled and I decided to pop in the Zelda WW disk and play (originaly for the GC).

Ok this is where it gets funny. I get to a feild of grass and the guy asks me to cut it. I kid you not....I started jerking the GC controller around wondering why he wasn't moving. Then I realized how retarded I had become. IT JUST DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT!!! I felt so...ungamerly-like just sitting there not moving the controller as I played the game.

I double dog dare you to try yourself and see if you don't start jerking the controller around on your first try. It feels so weird.

lol yeah you're right that happens when you get accustomed to Zelda TP, and every new Zelda for the Wii will be like that! it's so awesome

atleast yours is by yourself, one of my friends has TP on gamecube, and i am trying to help him with it but i ran into some problems myself,

First off, playing it in reverse just seems,,,, wrong... lol.
secondly, i was doing as you were, i just didnt know how to hold the controller anymore, and when trying to slice i waved it around... i looked a fool.

Yea, same thing. After playing alot of Wii i switched to Custom Robo and tried to jump by flicking the controller like you do in Farcry with nunchuck.

Back