zelda is too darn hard

I thought the 1st LOZ was hard as hell. I never completed it
redface.gif
I might download the VC version for the hell of it. How many hrs. did it take you to complete it?

Never had an SNES, but I've played some Link to the Past on an Emulator, just never had time to get into it.

I was loving OOT on emulator too, but then the game kept locking up on me when I'd enter the whale after the Zora cavern. might have to DL that one too...

I suck :(

vigor&kandor said:
I heard they may have downloadable side quests and missions. My friend told me the head of nintendo said aomething about it, but i have no proof of this.

I certainly hope they do something like that, it'd be fun. I think the concern people have is if the downloads would cost money as well. The reason I say that is because making new code, graphics, scripts and all cost money, something I don't think developers would give away for free. I don't think they are as nice as most PC game Developers are.

I could be wrong though.

saturnine said:
How many hrs. did it take you to complete it?

Now its takes me about 3 straight hours to complete Zelda 1 on the main quest. The 2nd quest would take me forever cause I dont even know where the levels are all located. I never really got further than level 2 lol

Interesting what many have to say about Zelda 1 (I never played it) and because of the fact they seem so hard, its surprising it continued on. Maybe it did because it was hard?

I know what your talking about I'm definantly selling this game as soon as possible. I called gamestop yesterday asking how much I could get for it and they guy said your trading it in already. I was like yeah. He said I guess you beat the game already. I was like uhh yeah lets go with that. I even tried taking it back to Wal-Mart to at least get store credit and they wouldn't let me cause the piece of crap was open.

Last edited:
xbandaidx said:
Interesting what many have to say about Zelda 1 (I never played it) and because of the fact they seem so hard, its surprising it continued on. Maybe it did because it was hard?
I think it was just incredibly hard b/c at the time, we weren't challenged like that ever before.

Sillyhat said:
I know what your talking about I'm definantly selling this game as soon as possible. I called gamestop yesterday asking how much I could get for it and they guy said your trading it in already. I was like yeah. He said I guess you beat the game already. I was like uhh yeah lets go with that. I even tried taking it back to Wal-Mart to at least get store credit and they wouldn't let me cause the piece of crap was open.

So I guess because you beat the game already, and that you told Gamestop that they aren't gonna take it back? You make gamestop look like a rental store doing that haha.

As for the post above me, I just realized thats a toilet in your avatar. God, I'm so slow sometimes.

Is it just me that thinks its too easy!!
Compared to Orcarina of Time this game is very easy!

It was fairly easy, but it had its hard moments.

Even if it was fairly easy, it was an awesome game.

Well some folks are hoping for TP: master quest or something I guess. Not that i wouldn't play it, but I'd like to have like a different storyline and stuff. Imagine the next one could be even bigger and longer, granted if they did it would take years again probably.

None of the Zelda games have been hard.

But that, in itself doesn't mean they are bad games.

Try finding every item, play every mini game completeing every side quest.

That's what makes them great. If you don't agree, fine, I will continue to love the games anyway!

I've beaten Oricle of Seasons and Ages, Link's awakening, Ocarina of time (+ Master Quest), Majora's mask, Wind Waker, and soon to be Phantom Hourglass and Twilight Princess, I don't think Zelda is THAT hard.:frown2:

Back