Zelda like games for the 360

ics

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Please don't say "just get a wii and play Zelda" because I already have.

I realy loved Zelda but now want the same type of game for the 360. You know adventure, finding things, puzzles etc...
Is there games like that?

OK, this is a little bit of a stretch, but I hear ya on this one so I'll let you know what I liked.

Try Tomb Raider for the 360. It's NOT Zelda and can't be talked about in the same manner, BUT it does have the puzzle element that you get from Zelda. You walk into a room and have to figure out what to move or manipulate with your current items to get to the next part of the level.

That's the closest I have for you. If you have a PS2- God of War has some similar puzzle-type aspects to it, but it's not Zelda either.

I think Tomb-Raider is alot more like Zelda than Fable is. Fable is more adventure RPG. TR is just adventure.

Honestly though, you wont find one that will match up to zelda, just ones that attempt at it. If there was one, there would be no point to even having a Nintendo system.

Try Elder Scrolls that game is huge and pretty much a first person type Zelda.
I suggest it.

I like the looks of Kameo and Oblivion. I think I will try one of them.

Thanks

ics said:
I like the looks of Kameo and Oblivion. I think I will try one of them.

Thanks

Oblivion is awesome, probably one of my favorite games of all time. Although I wouldn't exactly say it's the same as LoZ though, there's hardly any puzzles in Oblivion and I consider that to be a big part of LoZ.

If you have a ps2 you should check out Dark Cloud 2 and Okami, while both aren't copy-cats they're similar.

Oblivion is great and takes a long time to actually unlock everything in the game (Guild master of all three guilds, head of the Dark Brotherhood, Arena Champ, and completing the main quest) and is great on game play. Kameo is fun, for the most part, but you could probably get everything in about two days if you tried hard enough. If you play it casually I'll give you two weeks, tops.

Originally posted by Manny21
Fable, and fable 2 it has alot of similiar stuff.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Fable 2. Has anyone heard anything about it or when it might be released?

Back