Zelda save game

1liter

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
what the hell is wrong with the saving in Zelda?

I have always been able to save mid game and come back and pick up right where i left off, and now its all messed up.

Im at the part where im inside the mines, got to the first elder got that little guy that can warp you in and out of temples and bring you back where you left off...stopped saved my game and checked it to be sure i could pick up from that little room and i was right there. When i threw the game on today i had to start from the very beginning from where you enter and i didnt have that little dude.

So i redid it got to the same place (easy this time everything was done) got the guy saved checked but this time i have him but still had to "start over"

I cant just save after doing all this stuff and pick up where i left off? I could before but now i cant? whats up with that?

My wife noticed that when she started playing Zelda last week, when she was saving she was put back to the start of whatever mission she was on.

If I remember right, you can't warp back in, but Ooccoo should be waiting at the entrance.
But any doors you unlocked remain unlocked, and you get to keep any items and unused keys you found.
And any pots that you broke open last time you were in the dungeon will regenerate and have things in them.

I dunno thats pretty much a pain in the ass...if i dont complete a mission i have to go from the way start? It SORTA makes sence but what a major pain in the ass!

I know there of those out there who would tell me why would i want to quit in the middle of a mission anyways...but for instance say i get stuck or whatever it may be...like say to the final boss of any paticular area and i get fed up with him and i want to save right outside the room...i know sounds kind of lame but it would be nice to save right outside whatever paticular room go do other stuff and come back and kick his ass without having to redo the whole thing. Even if everything is unlocked...

So heres another question, in this mine theres a mid boss and a final boss. Could i save after the mid boss and pick up from there if i left it or would it STILL start me at the beginning?

I don't really mind it.
Because you can usually get back to where you were fairly fast.

well im pretty sure some of those temples get pretty big and extensive, maybe big enough to want or have to save half way through? Who wants to get half way through somthing realize they absolutly can not continue any longer for whatever reason, save it then have to do it all over again? It just dosent make sence

*edit* i dunno if a modirator put this in wii chat and if they did thats fine but i origonally had this in wii gaming...thought that would be right if not my bad

Last edited:
Back