Zelda Screens Shots (just Came In)

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
u r smart dude!!
but that means cause first it's snowy and it's link there!
but then! it's water and it's the wolf! so SUDDENLY it's inside the twilight realm

Remember its been said that once you find all the shards in the forest/woods and help the Great Fairy regroup itself she turns you back into your human form, and grants you the ability to roam the normal realm in Wolf form at will, so I assume with that ability you can roam the Twilight realm at will in human form aswell. I think what ever it is she gives you acts like the item you got in ALttP that allows you to remain in human form.

I think that image is just when you return sometime later but in Wolf form, If I understood you right anyway, that you think the switch from snow and ice, to water is due to the different realms. If that was what you meant then remember, theres parts in trailers where Wolf Link is running across a snowy plain with white wolves trying to pounce on him. If its not what you ment then no matter :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Hey I really like the new pictures for TP they are amazing. Have anyone seen what ganondorf looks like yet???

Nope another secret under wraps until its released

I wonder if Gann wil even be a vilian.....I mean what if hes the old Ganon from OOT after escaping from the realm he was sealed in.
If thats the case I dont think he would be a threat... :lol:

Yes he will because I heard that he has built an army in that place to take over the land of hyrule. Or maybe the twilight king will set him free and both of them will take out link.

Zaine06 said:
Yes he will because I heard that he has built an army in that place to take over the land of hyrule. Or maybe the twilight king will set him free and both of them will take out link.

Thats what they need to do actually... another two-on-one boss battle, like the Spirit Temple finale.

So you fight the Twilight King aswell as Ganon at the end, but instead of making the attacks so predictable and easy to dodge, they need to give the AI a frenzied feel to it, more so from Ganon.
So they could have Ganon attacking in a wild manner so your immediate attention is on him, while the Twilight King being calm and collected attacks from the distance with spells, and could even heal Ganon if you dont shoot him with an arrow when Ganon stops for breath, due to damage.

That part is a predicable pattern of course, but you do eventually need parts like that in a game boss battle otherwise you wouldnt win... well actually you would, because in fighting games there is no pattern for an open window to attack, especially if the game is set on hard mode.
So they could take some of the AI from a fighting game for instance, so atleast the final boss would be challenging, instead of you thinking... :rolleyes: yer yer he gonna stop for breath ina minute, then I attack, rinse and repeat.

Joe said:
yeah I am sure they are from him.

TO: Deity Link
Thats Hyrule Castle...thats weird...you know how in WW the castle was destroyed! Maybe thats the process of it!

That same reviewer said that this game doesent have a place in the zelda timeline, so i wouldn't bet on that.

Back