Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Zelda Wind Waker problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube' started by redhawk, May 30, 2007.

1. redhawk

redhawk WiiChat Member

I'm having trouble trying to double my magic meter. I know it is quadrant G-4 and I even cheated by going to some walkthroughs, but I still can't seem to find the Octo. I need a detailed explanation because all I have seen on the net is to go to the flock of seagulls and then Octo will appear. Well I have done this a hundred times and I haven't seen jack.

Are they talking about the seagulls that are sitting on that round wooden deck or the seagulls that appear overhead.

2. redhawk

redhawk WiiChat Member

Nevermind, I finally found it. I love these Zelda games, but for some reason I always get stuck in certain parts.

3. bonodo

bonodo Wicked Hot Lush Lips

Wii Friend Code: 1262-1897-0166-8568
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    square g-4 is the arrow thing

4. redhawk

redhawk WiiChat Member

I'm now stuck again. This has to be the worst Zelda of all time. Most Zelda games at least give you some sense of direction, but not this one.

Anyways, I can't seem to get the In-Credible map. I already defeated both the Earth and Wind Temple and got the 5000 rupee upgrade from the fairy. I've also got the tingle tuner and the tingle chart. It says I should be able to walk up to a post box and pay 201 rupees for the Incredible chart, but everytime I walk up to the box it is empty.