007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
King,
You probably already know this,
if you want you can change the gun setting of the kunara so that it does not shoot in small burst, but continously.

Yes I already know but for me I don't see not shooting at small burst is useful, but in some occasion it is

*cue music*Will you stay or will you go?
I came to stay... Everybody else: Don't add my FC, I don't have anymore room to add people, so I will add you on my other 56 account when I see you in chat. BTW, whatever happened to the transition to Skype?

I think the transition to skype died because not enough people were willing / able to use it...unbelieveable as that sounds... I'm still up for doing it I guess...but 1 person doesn't really make that much of a difference unless the whole clan is down...:rolleyes5:

James: If you tackle [E7] as part of your IGN, that would be great; it'll make you a part of the team. Tell me what you think. We can discuss this via PM if you like.

To note, I think, as of right now, we will no longer accept anyone new to join the team. Sorry.

As for the skype thingie, i've added all those that added me.
So i am good to go.
But as Tampa says, everybody needs to be onboard.

Me thinkz dat da E7 clan leader is the bestest clan leader in allz da clan worldz and iz da bestest female clan leader maybe everrrrrrrrrr rrrr rrrrrrr... :thumbsup:

Added you now as well.(on skype)
Atm i also got ProudlyHated, Erikthedead, facebook:eek:rlyandjenny, orlyxanax, and one tampabondo

@Xanax, i read you post about your alt.
Is your second profile gonna be your main? Or will you keep lvl 56 as your main E7 alt?

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm Nate, I have been playing against some of your members and have had some very enjoyable games. I how was hoping to conect more often to play with you guys. I haven't played in a couple of years but am getting back to it. I had to aquire a new Wii so unfortunatlly I lost all my preivious info, so back lower lvl.

Hoping to join [E7] or at least make some friends.

Cheers, Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back