007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm Nate, I have been playing against some of your members and have had some very enjoyable games. I how was hoping to conect more often to play with you guys. I haven't played in a couple of years but am getting back to it. I had to aquire a new Wii so unfortunatlly I lost all my preivious info, so back lower lvl.

Hoping to join [E7] or at least make some friends.

Cheers, Nate
Wow that really sucks, I lost my wii too, and along with it a lot of hard work. I know how it feels bud. About joining E7 we just recently stopped recruiting, sorry.

Yeah, sorry. You are still welcome to join us in games, Nate, but yes...at least for the time being...we are not taking any new members. Establish yourself while playing with us often, though, and you would probably have a shot in the future if/when we open the membership up again? :thumbsup:

[video=youtube;S9F0IiJ_MTAMy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9F0IiJ_MTAMy[/video] first montage. Sorry about the sound and quality though :(, I'm still new to this lol.

Im going to upload some gameplay from july/august, when I played some "Unknown Maps". The guy who did was called Driver Rus

The video is just uploading, working on the thumbnail, Ill give you a link when its up.
The quality is awful, I had to rotate the video and halfway through the camera falls over, but its just some gameplay from a while ago :)

[video=youtube;snGFJAsifdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snGFJAsifdk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man we stopped recruitng? Bummer. I have a lvl 7 cousin who wanted to join, AiwahBait. Some E7 members played with him and I BEFORE u announced we stopped recruiting, so is he in, or out? Hes already wearing E7 tags, because he's linked to me. I can tell him to take them off, but it was me and him vs 3 lvl 56's, and he got 5 deaths, 20 kills, unlike me woth 35 deaths, and 16 kills -.-

The video is just uploading, working on the thumbnail, Ill give you a link when its up.
The quality is awful, I had to rotate the video and halfway through the camera falls over, but its just some gameplay from a while ago :)

My favorite part of your video is at 3:39. Awesome!

Wow that really sucks, I lost my wii too, and along with it a lot of hard work. I know how it feels bud. About joining E7 we just recently stopped recruiting, sorry.
There are more clans to join other than E7

Ok...so who's up to war with iS* clan?? Anyone?

Please leave your feedback/discussion in the 007 Embassy group thread? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back