007 Embassy [E7]

EVERY OFF TOPIC POST YOU MAKE KILLS A CARP!

And also a dozen puppies, but the carp is far more important.

Worth more than the lives of everyone on the internets. If it's a baker's dozen, the entire world.

It's not off topic, cause I used an E7 tag for the first time in a while. ;)

You also broke the 5-word minimum rule. Speakin' of, all posts breakin' that rule should be deleted on sight. Thanks for remindin' me of that one. :trollface:

I appreciate the sympathy. Moderatin's a hard job when you've got a rabid pack of rude Yoshis dragon ya down (ba-dum-pssh).

Just t' clarify, if y'all can't tell I've been jokin' this entire time lol. Hurrah for hypocrisy!

Liar. Yoshi are anthropomorphous omnivores with a strong preference for fruit. And you call yourself a Yoshi fan...

Riiiiiiight, and Miyamoto is the antichrist. Reggie's body isn't ready. Sakurai laughs. I've heard all'a that conspiracy madness. Lemme guess, next you're gonna claim the Masty is overpowered? :lol:

Hey [E7] can you guys consider me & my brand new profile.... My IGN will be M.Tyson[E7] I'm only on level 7 but will only play clean games.... I get it in everyday & night.... I've went over all the rules & will abide by them..... My friend code is: 4823-7399-0218

Attachments

• Iron Mike Tyson.jpg
    Iron Mike Tyson.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 376
Back