Status
Not open for further replies.

heaton2

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2012
Friars Point, MS
Wii Online Code
8412-6344-9689-2433
If you're looking to join a group of people striving to level up just like you ( if you are trying to level up) then you are in the right place. Nobody's level 56 and it doesn't matter what level you are level 1, come join.

We got a new thread. Join up here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course just tell me your friend code, current level, and what time you're usually online.

Our group is slowly getting bigger! :thumbsup: Me thinks it might be gettin' near time for our 2nd clan war! Perhaps a re-match against DownSight[+] clan??? heh heh heh...

...or another clan perhaps?

I got us set up for september 23, 9 pm, est, against clan mex, still not set in stone so if anyone objects say so now.

Well, i joined ZR recently so as to be able to play with people i know regularly.
But since it seems dead with explode leaving and Kevin the clanleader puttin [+] in his name, i guess i'm looking for a new clan.
If you'll have me i'm more than willing to join.

k, thx.
I already have Dela and Tampa in my list(lvl 48). First Fc in my sig. I'll add you as well.

I got us set up for september 23, 9 pm, est, against clan mex, still not set in stone so if anyone objects say so now.

I checked my schedule...Sunday, Sept. 23rd @ 9pm EST...gotcha. Count me in! :thumbsup:

Well, i joined ZR recently so as to be able to play with people i know regularly.
But since it seems dead with explode leaving and Kevin the clanleader puttin [+] in his name, i guess i'm looking for a new clan.
If you'll have me i'm more than willing to join.

yes i for one am very willing!:thumbsup:

I second the motion! :yesnod: Welcome to E7, Redcrow!

PM LmaoAtYou (Tina) to get access to our 007 Embassy [E7] WiiChat clan page...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back