Goldeneye Wii: "AoW" Art_of_War Clan official thread

I just wanted to let you know that this coming tuesday i will be on school(last year at last) and i will have to get my edumacashan so ill be on a little less games a little more edumacashan. I will still be on wiichat thanks to my transform phone.

I just wanted to let you know that this coming tuesday i will be on school(last year at last) and i will have to get my edumacashan so ill be on a little less games a little more edumacashan. I will still be on wiichat thanks to my transform phone.

It is totally understandable which is another reason why AoW might just go on vacation. otherwise when Christmas break comes or summer comes then we can have a lot more fun with clan wars and such. Best of luck to you godninja!

Yupp and nope and nope!!! Yupp to playing tonight, nope to Conduit 2 and nope to back ops.

Deku... AH! so when we getz bigger!! I gotcha now. But at the moment, with not even 10 members, the whole "groups" idea is only just that... an idea.

Know what you ment and sorry to leave out the huge detail everyone got confused about. I am going to update the thread right now :p

oh yeah lol ill fix that after i get to a different computer XD i meant to say RSMorse

hey there
are you guys still going as a clan? and do you still need members? coz im looking for a clan to join as its also my last year and holidays are coming up soon. i'm level 31 with a kdr fluctuating between 1.3 and 1.5 (no idea what its at atm), and all around ability. btw that ranking system is awesome, i love it. thats all, hope to get some info back soon..

cheers,
tony.

Tony, yes we are accepting, but we have not participated in any real clan wars or anything lately. Deku is the leader, but is not on much. Ninja is second, but again not on much. But I can tell you that all you need to do is state your name (screen name), level, and what you prefer (sniper, machine gun, ambush, or whatever). Then, by my recommendation, should, but don't have to, put the (AoW) in your screen name. And of course add us to your friends, and give us your FC so we can add you.

sorry for not bein on much, college is getting to me. I still play my games but my wii is all the way home and i dont really feel like doing GE and get my lvls up again. FYI the only games i have been playin are pc games. i shoulda put my GE on my card and put it on the other wii. Also i have a job whixh is being a GM(Game Manager) on a game so thats takin some hours up to. btw yes to the dude who wanted to join, you have a thumps up for me.

Back