New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us aren't team players, why go around with your whole team when you could seperate and cover more ground and take out the other team that are sticking together? Maybe you're just not skilled enough to take out the whole other team at once, I know Sid is and I've done it several times, just because you're a level 56 doesn't mean anything to me, because I'm better than you!

If the team sticks together correctly, spread out a bit, you cannot 1vs4 them. And you are not close to being better than me. And I am better at GE Wii than insidous. If you don't think so. Set up a game format and I'll show you easily. I can adapt to any game mode, unlike his FFA style.

@yosh/ bxym/ the man/ insoud kid....

The thing is, I am on GE or here twice a week, unlike all of you. Some of you even are one here 5 hours a day. I can say one thing on monday, check back on friday, and see how much you have raged in the large amount of time you have spent on here, and then say one more thing. I don't care if you have a problem with me; it's the internet, get used to it.

@War tommorow....

I can't be there. If SSM wants to continue, whatever not my fault if they lose. If not, and Gpred delays it remember these things, insidous:
1: It's not a forfeit if the time YOU set doesn't work out for everyone.
2: If you're going to help create a war, you cannot just set a time, and expect everyone can be there.***It's your fault if you call if a "forfiet"***

@ WAR whenever....

Night wars work out way better for most people.. like right after dinner for EST, or like 8-9 EST..

Last edited:
U may be better than me at sniping or camping but your not better than me at one of the hardest things to do in the game. look at our KDRs, I'm in a whole new world compared to you. your not better than me, no matter how much you think you are

Btw I have a member in my clan that lives in the UK which is 5 hours ahead of the East Coast, therefore I have to have the wars around 1-4 PM but otherwise I would have them during the night

Last edited:
U may be better than me at sniping or camping but your not better than me at one of the hardest things to do in the game. look at our KDRs, I'm in a whole new world compared to you. your not better than me, no matter how much you think you are

Btw I have a member in my clan that lives in the UK which is 5 hours ahead of the East Coast, therefore I have to have the wars around 1-4 PM but otherwise I would have them during the night

Hmm.. Since you are a Legit level 56, I'll respect everything you think about the game, and accept that you are really good. =)

*My KdR is low from when I began.. Goldeneye wii being my first ever shooter game.
*I like having everything organized in everything, which is what probably led me to accuse you of being bad because of your rush-style. Now I can see how it benefits.... But few can do it, which is why you are very skilled in this game.

** A no-show isn't a win. The only reason it was a 'no-show' was because you made the time be a bad time for most people :\. Gpred or Al3 never even told us what time it would be and who was in it. <-- are they even alive anymore?... I want to have this war.. Z16 'V' SSM.. a legit 4v4 game. Just my leaders need to get what's happening together first, to notify this clan. Thank you. ((((Respond to this please:: Who of your clan showed up?))))

*** Does "no mines" mean no Remote mines or timed mines? Or just no proximity mines? (Which I never use anyways except supressed sniping)

Last edited:
For SSM Members.

ok guys i just talk to Gpred and we decide to disband the clan,
one of reason why we decided this is because some of our members no longer care about the clan and never show up so we decide this measure for those who are still in the clan so they dont waste their time in a dead clan and move on, we have many reasons why we disband, but i won't say then i will only say this, it was a pleasure playing with you guys hope we can continue playing more i will try to be on, I wish that you understand why we did this and for the new members i can only say it was a shame you couldnt have more time with us but this is something that would happen any soon, it was fun while it lasted.

ok guys i just talk to Gpred and we decide to disband the clan,
one of reason why we decided this is because some of our members no longer care about the clan and never show up so we decide this measure for those who are still in the clan so they dont waste their time in a dead clan and move on, we have many reasons why we disband, but i won't say then i will only say this, it was a pleasure playing with you guys hope we can continue playing more i will try to be on, I wish that you understand why we did this and for the new members i can only say it was a shame you couldnt have more time with us but this is something that would happen any soon, it was fun while it lasted.
Are you going to join Z16 now? So there will be no clan war?

Well this sucks... no more SSM :frown5: THIS IS BLASPHAMY

Well I was thinking about leaving do goodby hope to see u guys in a clan mine or anyones

And SSM goes the same way as WC: nobody showed up for clan wars, and the clan sort of fell apart from there... A damn shame it is. =/

Truth be told, and Im not bashing anyone, but kudos to al3. Mainly because Ive seen him working his ass off organizing SSM more than gpred. It was good while it lasted, SSM.

I know he has been a great companion I would welcome him with open arms in my clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back