New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I played against [RS]...hate them. The only clan that I honestly fear is S1+

S1+... the worst clan ever. I was level high 30's, and made 3 of them 45+ quit. You can argue with this saying they were the bad ones, but then I have a newer one :)....

Me and al3 and some random single digit holiday kids who sucked and got like 0-20, made S1+ ragequit in 2 games. They had a level: 56, 54, 56, and another one of their friends, 'toko' who is 56. None of them got better than a 1:1 KDR, while me and al3 got 2:1's. They were on Docks, and I think the other was industrial. So yeah, they really do suck. The only clan I would ever fear, is the [insert name], especially [hot lunch].

'''''''Yo jov u no u back in. But u got to post more stuff on the clan thread also so practice is at 7 tonight. ill try to be there. Yez u my man. I liked wat u said about SSM. Now About this clan war i want us to win because ive seen Z16 play and Indious seems like he is only picking high lvl players so everybody get ur ranks up al3 and yez yall r in it. The rest we will see.'''''''

lol, all insidous does is run around the map, circling it, and leaves his team behind. If he dies, there is no one to avenge him. The rest of his team is alone, and not helped by the "leader". Sure he gets 2/3:1 kills, but is definitly not a team-player. Just a rusher that would be a better Free for all player, than team.

Last edited:
For some maps running around wouil be perfect for me but other maps, say outpost, would not be one of my specialties seeing as running around would make you good target practice for anyone sniping. What would you do then?

For some maps running around wouil be perfect for me but other maps, say outpost, would not be one of my specialties seeing as running around would make you good target practice for anyone sniping. What would you do then?

Well I don't run around. And your quote "What would you do then?".... Well I wouldn't even think about running around, to answer that. Yes, running around is perfect for you, especially for FFA. But if you want to lead a team, you should probably not be running around everywhere.. It just scatters your team off to get picked off one by one.

@ BXYM.... GG7, if you haven't noticed, has about 5 people that xferred to the top 200 on the list... well it was 200 until the whole first 100 were hacked.

Last edited:
Some of us aren't team players, why go around with your whole team when you could seperate and cover more ground and take out the other team that are sticking together? Maybe you're just not skilled enough to take out the whole other team at once, I know Sid is and I've done it several times, just because you're a level 56 doesn't mean anything to me, because I'm better than you!

I split off from my clan usually and I can take out teams that cluster together. RTMs ftw.

What makes a skilled player is how well they CAN rush and be successful with it. Prince-Luigi and Daisy-Fan/SD are both masters at what you would call bum-rushing and because they are so good at it I took off after them thinking that I might surpass them and look where that's gotten me. In my eyes I have rivaled people like prince luigi and I've even beaten him playing my best in every way possible that conforms to my playing style. What you like to do is sit somewhere and kill anyone in sight and have virtually no skill in what I can accomplish. Like you said, you wouldnt even THINK about running around.

How many peopel have an issue with Yez? From what you guys have told me most of you do. So why not talk to each other and sort it out?

There is a lot of confusion going on with the war because I havent been able to contact al3. so let's just try to be there at 2:00 PM EST

Last edited:
can i join? i feel like being in a good clan, not just a gay one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back