New Clan on the block! SSM now looking for members! Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i just wanna say thanks to every1 in the clan. expecially al3 for taking over once my computer crashed. next i wanna say y do we have so many ppl on this thread who werent even in the clan like this evolution guy or water ever his name is.us u guys kept on trying to start stuff about yez. and for the evolution guy who said i wasn't work my a** of 4 the clan well my computet blew up so water was i suppose 2 do. THTS Y I PUT AL3 IN CHARGE. besides u cant judge me ur not even a captain of a clain, ur only a member of one so u wouldnt no so buzz off.PS: IF U GOT MW3 FOR WII PM ME

Dude Amen To That. I Think Evolution Is In HAMS (The Name Of The Clan Speaks Volumes). I Feel Bad SSM Is Gone. It's A Shame Our Clans Never Got To Meet On The Battlefield. As The Last Scene Draws To A Close A New Scene Will Begin. Black Knight[CM+]Jpex

That was me. I didnt mean to say that you werent working your ass off. It just so happened at the time I saw al3. doing most of the work AT THE TIME. I didnt know your 'net was down. Apologies. I tend to jump to conclusions too easily.

@Yez. Hai! I hope we can put any strife between us behind. If you can respect me and my opinions, I'll be more thanhappy to respect yours. cheers.

@gpred youre saying that I'm not a captain of a team? Try a Drum Major. I HAVE TO lead over 100+ students at my school. I had to audition, and was CHOSEN to be one based onmy leadership and communication skills, along with musicality. Dont tell me I dont know how to lead. Im sure you're well capable of leading, gpred. Its not easy, even if its something small like this. Sorry if I insulted you earlier. I really do mean it. Leading isnt easy.

Last edited:
Sorry man this clan was disband, if u wanna u could post in the goldeneye thread u could find friends to add or if u want to join a clan try another one in wii clans.

A closed thread can still be viewed, Man. :lol: You're thinking of a delete.

The thread ain't getting closed unless it gets a ton of random FC n00bs/pointless revives in general, or Gpred calls it. What with him being the OP 'n all.

well i just wanna say thanks to every1 in the clan. expecially al3 for taking over once my computer crashed. next i wanna say y do we have so many ppl on this thread who werent even in the clan like this evolution guy or water ever his name is.us u guys kept on trying to start stuff about yez. and for the evolution guy who said i wasn't work my a** of 4 the clan well my computet blew up so water was i suppose 2 do. THTS Y I PUT AL3 IN CHARGE. besides u cant judge me ur not even a captain of a clain, ur only a member of one so u wouldnt no so buzz off.PS: IF U GOT MW3 FOR WII PM ME
Yeah lets blame eduardo for others cause.
One thing I liked the thread and clan, (I even wanted to enter but never asked and Im sure couldnt have entered anyway)
I knew about your internet-computer issues and never said a thing about it cause I dont really care
I never said a thing about Yez and I never had the chance to play against him but I think everyone is free to be its own way
Aaaaand the captain or general s**t is meaningless, we all are gamers and just that
ALL OF US ARE CAPTAINS OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE, BUT ONLY A FEW ARE LEADERS AND THATS WHAT MATTERS HERE
So, good luck to EVERY former SSM players and my friend al3, hope to see you in a clan war soon.

I'm buzzing off

Last edited:
He confused you with me, bro. No need to bring up old flames. But I agree with you on the general thing. In a game, it doesnt matter. In real life, thats where it counts.

Goodbye clan and clan members i was excited about all of this before SONY came that day. farewell. Good Riddance. It was a nice thing to be here and do all of this but things happen. PEACE

Wait, what?

Goodbye clan and clan members I was excited about all of this before SONY came that day. farewell. good Riddance. It was a nice thing to be here and do all of this but things happen. PEACE
I'm assuming they left us for the "playstation 3" port of Goldeneye. =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back