007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS DELA!!! No im jk thanks foreal lol

I never see Sparky, Rorshach, Blackopp, Nightfire, or SitnDuck, or Mr.T like ever. I dont even have them added. I saw a ComboKing[E7] or something like that something King. I dont know him.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to see them if you don't add them.
But yes some players have been inactive.

I never see Sparky, Rorshach, Blackopp, Nightfire, or SitnDuck, or Mr.T like ever. I dont even have them added. I saw a ComboKing[E7] or something like that something King. I dont know him.
SitnDuck I see fairly regularly and yoshi usually plays on hos 56-Yoshi account. Rest of the. Are inactive.

After getting to level 51 I have finished the Wolfe, Sigmus, Sigmus 9, Pavlov and Toros Weapon Profs. Only 20,000 to go. Then I'll probably abuse my masterton powers.
Oh well

I have all prof's for every weapon i have except Sigmus, Ak47, torka, P99, and Talon, and im lvl 37

I added everyone on the list i didnt have already, and PM'd Blackopp, Rorshach, Nightfire, and they never responded

E7 CLAN MEMBERS: Please see the "Official Clan Actions" thread in the 007 Embassy Group Section. Thanks.

I was wondering:
Drumhead vs PT9 --> What u go for?
The drumhead strangely feels slow to me, and i prefer the PT9.
But i have the stinking i'm completely alone in that regard.

Not hacked, just play a lot of GE mode = lots of draws.
I am guilty of using the Reset Proficiency glitch with this alt BEFORE joining E7,
with it being the third alt i was bringing to 56. But that's it.

If Dela, Tampa, Yoshi, and others feel i should not have used the alt which i was then bringing to 56,
and had used the gitch in before when entering E7. I'll glady start up a new E7 alt.
Don't hold back, and ruthlessly throw this alt out.
In Fact, i have already started up a secondary E7 alt. So be sure to add it.
I'm mostly playing Heroes nowadays 2, so the EXP ratio will be less as well.
(is it 2 obvious i'm trying to get all E7 members to add my last profile ? :))

Last edited:
I'm playing a lot of games 'deaf' as of late.
Basically i'm listening to music with my headphones while i play, so no GE sounds :)

Personaly i'm more in Rock
(and i don't mean loudly screaming nonsense into a mic with that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back