007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new ign is TrevBndo[E7], Level 20, Fc is in my sig, and my KDR is 1.87 (At one point it was 2.00 but all my good games were ruined by host quits/lag/spammers)

People who still need to add m: Pablo, Delta, Hyper, Tina, Nightfire, Xanax, Luke (Though I believe his e7 account is inactive), 007 and oscar (I have no idea who they are) Please can you all add me ASAP so I dont get a glitched FL. Thanks. :)

I've been experiencing a lot of wii Freezes, not in game, but when entering a lobby in search of a game.
Am I the only one who this is hapening to? Is my wii slowly going bust, or is this a general trend?

Btw Trev, i've been meaning to tell you.
Whenever i see your avatar, i'm always thinking let's hope City wins the title.
Kompany ( and Toure) are beastst thats why.
+Aside from Scholes and Van Persie i don't care much for United's team.
I do think Ferguson is the greatest manager ever.
I still want City to win the title though.
Mind you at the end of the day i don't really care who wins the english title.
As long as it's not Chelsea FC. I like them during the Vialli and Zola era, but what they're doing with lampard shows a lack of respect.
Now if it was Terry i would understand, aside from his love for the club, he seems a waste of a human being.

Last edited:
Everyone hates chelsea! I'd rather CFC win it then City though. Noisy neighbours are a bit too noisy at the moment!

So, I saw ]{aporal[E7] joined our chat yesterday, and he joined my game just now, (host did quit though, so didnt get a pic) He's a level 50. Who is he???

one of the guys that came over with cali when we had a clan merger earlier this year...not a bad player...

People who still need to add m: Pablo, Delta, Hyper, Tina, Nightfire, Xanax, Luke (Though I believe his e7 account is inactive), 007 and oscar (I have no idea who they are) Please can you all add me ASAP so I dont get a glitched FL. Thanks. :)
What account am I adding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back