007 Embassy [E7]

Issue resolved thx to our fabulous leader.
Now i need classic conflict matches :)

Last edited:
ATTENTION E7--- the whole debacle with WerePig is ENTIRElY my fault. After being rejected from E7, I was curios to see who didn't want me in the clan. After about a week of pestering, and against his better judgement, pigs reluctantly gave me a list of people, on the grounds that I swore to secrecy. Well... F*CK!I'm sorry about the danger that has caused to you pigs, it was stupid, and I'll understand if you don't wanna talk to me or whatever ever again, that's fine. All I ask is that E7, please don't blame pigs, IT WAS MEH!!!!

ATTENTION E7--- the whole debacle with WerePig is ENTIRElY my fault. After being rejected from E7, I was curios to see who didn't want me in the clan. After about a week of pestering, and against his better judgement, pigs reluctantly gave me a list of people, on the grounds that I swore to secrecy. Well... F*CK!I'm sorry about the danger that has caused to you pigs, it was stupid, and I'll understand if you don't wanna talk to me or whatever ever again, that's fine. All I ask is that E7, please don't blame pigs, IT WAS MEH!!!!
Disliked for obvious immaturity.

My thoughts:
Technically, I "abstained" from voting for or against Turtles because I really didn't know him at the time. Now I can see why a "no" was in order. Too much DRAMA! :rolleyes:

I leveled up... entered a hacked lobby... got one kill and won the match. I got 1001 pts for the kill. Kinda sucks. Had no idea it was hacked, and was distracted by my girls jumping on me. After l got the kill and ended the match, I left to change a diaper... got back to see l lvd up and got too much exp for it... oops. SOOOO I am now NOT 100% legit, and am lv 48.

Last edited:
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY E7!! It's been a great year! Here's hoping this game will be around another year!

Back