100% on Subspace Emissary?

esoterika

meow mix
Mar 5, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Wii Online Code
2614-1105-1770-2289
I've been going back through the SSE mode trying to beat it in a harder difficulty level as well as getting all crowns and a 100%, and I'm just doing it for fun, but has anyone actually finished it all or know if you get anything when you do? I've got a decent sticker collection too from that dumb coin shooting game, so I've buffed up some of my characters. anyone else trying to do the same thing?

I've got 93% completion on hard except for the great maze which I did on normal. I've been going through the flag levels and I just can't find what I am missing in them, it is driving me crazy:crazy:

fertogo said:
what do u mean by crowns
the crowns and flags above the stages you've played
a crown means you've beaten the stage 100%
a green flag above the stage means that there's something left to do in that stage

I got 93%...trying to get all the boss trophies at the moment, meta ridley is too damn hard to get...keeps killing himself making me do the whole level over

ROB64 said:
the crowns and flags above the stages you've played
a crown means you've beaten the stage 100%
a green flag above the stage means that there's something left to do in that stage
oh alright thank u

I' at 91%, I've done half the stages in normal, and the other half in hard. I think the things that make a stage "complete" is if you get all the orange boxes in that stage. Some of them are really well hidden. A lot of times, you will need a character that can jump very high or far to reach these spots or fall down in an area that would look like a pit but it's actually some hidden area.

Back