2v2 fun

Ya, I don't play Samus... but when I do I usually tend to be more close-range based. I had to stick farther back due to lag :(... it was annoying. I would of laughed a few times at the missles / charge shots hitting you, but the lag was too frustrating to laugh at.

Ya, I don't play Samus... but when I do I usually tend to be more close-range based. I had to stick farther back due to lag :(... it was annoying. I would of laughed a few times at the missles / charge shots hitting you, but the lag was too frustrating to laugh at.

Lag is truly a horrible thing.
Well you don't really have to stay far with samus a she is great in close combat,I'll show you what i mean when there isn't lag :lol:
Tell me when you fix it so we can try that again :thumbsup:

@Jon Want to try later?

It just sort of strains the eyes. You should try splitting it up in groups (by teams), so the information is less. I'll show an example format (not real... CK and I aren't taking matches until after April 18th (I can't)).

Team CKingz: (April 6th - April 12th)

GMT -4 (Eastern US)

Monday - 5:30 - 6:30 PM.
Tuesday - 7:00 - 9:00 PM
Wednesday - Unavailable
Thursday - 9:00 - 10:00 PM
Friday - Unavailable
Saturday - 8:00 - 9:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 - 11:30 AM, 4:00 - 6:00 PM, 9:00 - 10:00 PM

Then have a different schedule group which is directed at Free Agents. Instead of using the team name use the persons name. In this group you can temporarily put any people who's partner can't get on, so that the other partner can still practice.

It just sort of strains the eyes. You should try splitting it up in groups (by teams), so the information is less. I'll show an example format (not real... CK and I aren't taking matches until after April 18th (I can't)).

Team CKingz: (April 6th - April 12th)

GMT -4 (Eastern US)

Monday - 5:30 - 6:30 PM.
Tuesday - 7:00 - 9:00 PM
Wednesday - Unavailable
Thursday - 9:00 - 10:00 PM
Friday - Unavailable
Saturday - 8:00 - 9:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 - 11:30 AM, 4:00 - 6:00 PM, 9:00 - 10:00 PM

Then have a different schedule group which is directed at Free Agents. Instead of using the team name use the persons name. In this group you can temporarily put any people who's partner can't get on, so that the other partner can still practice.

That sounds very good.

@Jon ok i'll get on right now :thumbsup:

Hey... where are you going to post the results at? You might want to find a spot, since there has already been one match.

If more matches occur it might become a hassle, at a later time, to go search through the thread looking for the results.

Back