3 good things happened..actually 4.

ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
3 good things are happening..actually 4.

One: I called Toys'r'us that im going to on sunday and they said everyone who pre-ordered will get a Nintendo Wii. YAY!!! :cornut: :cornut:

Two: I got 3 wii games from Gamefly and I'm staring at them. Dragonball Z wii will come soon. Rayman, Monkeyball and Trauma Center. I will get Zelda, Red Steel soon.

Three: On saturday i will get a new TV! Some buttons on my old one dont work anymore. But i will get a bigger screen tv.

Four: I'm getting the Wii. w00t!

Last edited:
Thanks and I know some of you are using sarcasm :sick: :sick: :sick:

nice one mate. hope all you yanks get your wii' this weekend.

epikon said:
nice one mate. hope all you yanks get your wii' this weekend.

Us YANKS will be rocking out on the Wii while you Brits are playing with your WiiWii.

ABC said:
Us YANKS will be rocking out on the Wii while you Brits are playing with your WiiWii.
Haha, They have what 19 more days to wait. I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know theres Wii

Messykitty414 said:
Haha, They have what 19 more days to wait. I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know theres Wii

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah they need to wait almost a month more than us. By that time I will have every Wii game out and they'll be pissed about all us YANKS braging about how amasing it is. :ihih:

lol no need to make this a racial hatred topic as i meant my comment to be good natures. but if your starting.....................britain had the most extensive and third most powerfull empire ever :):prrr: :D

Back