36 New Virtual Console Games for Q1

In Europe you get a certain amount of stars (about 200) with every selected game (usually Nintendo games, but some exclusives or big names). You register them online and you get access to interviews & such, and the stars catalogue. For years now all we could get was wallpapers with the stars, or if we were lucky, and quick enough the odd game (they usually went for about 5000+ stars and sold out instantly).

there the ones you get from the nintendo VIP website. Inside all nintendo products u get a card with a scratch off section. Under this is a code which u enter into the site once u've registered and the site keeps a record of what products u own and how many points u've got altogether from those. Until now u've only been able to spend them on screensavers, wallpaper, and all sorts of other useless shite! I'm stoked to hear they'll be currency for VC tho! Woohoo!

Mikey

do they have stars or whatever in america or is that just in europe? and i think for someone who asked earlier that that list is for europe, seeing as street fighter is already out for the VC here in the US

Streets of Rage, Comix Zone, Street Fighter 2 and Super Mario World all kicked ass.
I'm gonna have to buy another Wii Point Card soon.

£7.50 (100 points) is a good price for a game like Zelda!

Will Mario Kart be online multiplayer??

~Cyrix

poopaloop list, I WANT SONIC AND STARFOX.....but thats just me...:drool:

Yup, the list should get better though!!!

Back