Regular Virtual Console downloads from Dec 4th

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Last week saw the addition of new titles to the Virtual Console - albeit somewhat sporadic, but new additions all the same.

Well on December 4th, Nintendo will be offering fresh VC titles for your gaming pleasure and for every monday thereafter.

The lineup for this monday (4th) is:

* Donkey Kong Jr. (NES): 500 points
* Victory Run (TG-16): 600 points
* Columns (Sega Genesis): 800 points
* Ristar (Sega Genesis): 800 points

With regular VC titles now becoming available im sure it wont be too long until all our favourites have hit the console, oh and Xmas day happens to fall on a monday this year... maybe they have a present in store.

Via: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=12491

Those games...well...they suck. At least the ones that are coming out for this Monday. A personal preference perhaps, but not very intereted. I have never played Ristar so I really can't comment on the quality of that game.

It would be cool if they released a some special addition to the VC library on Christmas. There have been rumours floating around about secret stuff planned for WiiConnect24, so it will be cool to see what comes out of it.

That's cool, I didn't know that they were coming out with games every monday til Christmas. Those games aren't very good( to me) but I guess I'll just have to wait and see what else comes out.

o_O Ristar!

That game used to be my favourite 'play while drunk' game. My friends and I would spend hours on it!

Can't wait till Friday now :D

The only game that interests me is Columns, but the sheer number of similar flash games means I won't be buying it.

intekmdma said:
i can't wait till earthbound or mario RPG comes out. that'll be cool ><

Two of my favorite old school games of all time which I am sure Nintendo will bring to the VC sooner or later... but hopefully sooner.

ABC said:
Two of my favorite old school games of all time which I am sure Nintendo will bring to the VC sooner or later... but hopefully sooner.
Definately. I'd be glad if they just start with the most popular games on each system first and put the B games in later on. I know people love some of these but start with the heavy hitters first.

And maybe I'm alone on this but dosent someone aside from me want to download the old Game Boy and GBC games?

yeah itd be nice to donwload GB and GBC games but i dont think that they will do that same reason why they wont put GC games on their, because they already have a console that is selling the games physically so yeah

Back