3ds is out next year! (2011)

@Skidmarx,
Didn't the Playstation Portable Launch for $249.99 with bundles that costed $300? As far as the 3DS the system is capable of holding 8GB of Data (8GB not confirmed, but leaked; 1.8GB Dual-Layer UMDs = PSP Discs). The system graphics are between either N64/NGC or NGC/Wii. Plus its 3D capable. If its able to handle more 3rd Party content, I think people will ignore price tag.

Last edited:
i can't wait until this thing comes out. im looking forward to all the 3d games and then all the extra features and taking 3d pictures and watching 3d movies...there's so many awesome new features with this system I can hardly contain myself.

I wasnt sure between getting a DSi or a PSP, then they announced the 3DS and now there are rumors that the PSP2 may make its appearance this year too... I just dont trust handhelds anymore :(... ill just stick to my gameboy advance for a little longer

The 3DS is looking amazing, and this january 18 we will know when it´s coming to occident, the SF64 remake and Kid Icarus Uprising look Awesome!

update:
on the nintendo channel i just wached a video of the 3ds and it is gonna have a mii channel!!!!!!! miis r AWESOME!!! and if i wrote that the 3ds gamecards were gonna be smaller i guss they changed it! 3 cheers for same gamecard!
plus its gonna have mario kart ds in 3d but.... it is also gonna have a maka wahu cours from wii sports resort!!!! this thing has everything!! and sorry girls that live in usa but the colors in us are only black and teal blue. on the brightside the boys r lucky!!!eather way im gonna get the black 3ds. and the 3ds is gonna hav this game and i think its called street figter and i saw it had some blood!! AWESOME!!!! and i still cant believ it will be useing miis!! iv always thought that there will be a new ds with miis. and the main screen instead of it having it on one row theres 2 rows. not amazing but unless we wont hav to slide to much any more!!!!!

I watched the videos on the Nintendo Channel and it's available on March 27th for 250$.

here r some pics

Attachments

• 3ds1.jpg
    3ds1.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 364
  • 3ds2.jpg
    3ds2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 408
  • 3ds3.jpg
    3ds3.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 351
  • 3dsmii.jpg
    3dsmii.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 357
  • 3ds4.jpg
    3ds4.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 368
  • 3dsmii2.jpg
    3dsmii2.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 360
  • 3ds-previewpack3.jpg
    3ds-previewpack3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 301
  • 3ds.jpg
    3ds.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 365
now i am realy ecsited to get the 3ds!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has miis 3d pics and games, mkw with maka wahu island from wii sports resort!!! music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and in the mii channel the miis look much diffrint and it has new selections!!!!!!!!!! and i think it will have this thing that when you gotta click this butin and u gotta select a pic. and then you can see the great mii for u!!!!!! wow wow wow!!!!!!!! im sooooooooooooo lucky im getting this!!

I watched the videos on the Nintendo Channel and it's available on March 27th for 250$.

I see your outside the UK, for us brits its released on the 25th.... about £219 GBP's.....Although i think with a bit of searching i can get this for under £200. not that i'll be buying it at that price anyway.....

I'll wait for it to be out for like a year. I got a dsi recently the xl and a ds lite. I'll wait till they fix the bugs. You wont be able to play for 6 hours because it only lasts for 5 hours supposedly.

Back