4 NES classic heading for Virtual Console

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
The NES classics Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 2 - Mario Madness, the disguised edutainment title, Donkey Kong Jr. Math, and...Adventures of Lolo have all been rated for entry to the VC system.

There's no clear date when these titles will be made available but they are in the loop so should be only a matter of weeks.

Attachments

• adventuresoflolo.jpg
    adventuresoflolo.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 690
  • donkeykongjrmath.jpg
    donkeykongjrmath.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 696
  • supermariobros2.jpg
    supermariobros2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 692
  • metroid-3.jpg
    metroid-3.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 695
I'll most likey get DK math and I know Im getting Metriod and super Mario 2 (why couldn't 2 of these titles came to the US last Monday?)

cant really understand why they'd wanna add a math game. im not to excited bout metroid since i got it with metroid prime, and own zero mission. mario 2 will be good. wish mario all-stars was coming though.

lloyd_yayo said:
cant really understand why they'd wanna add a math game. im not to excited bout metroid since i got it with metroid prime, and own zero mission. mario 2 will be good. wish mario all-stars was coming though.
I'll get it because I've never played it before and Nintnedo makes fun Brain games, and I still dont get why people bought old games for there GMA for 20 bucks? For 5 bucks Metriod and Super Mario 2 is a steal.

Lolo is so hard! That one I beat, but I never could finish 2 or 3. VERY hard games and very fun.

Mario 2 is a definite welcomed title. I don't care for the gba port, the feel of the game is off. I also hate the voices on the characters. I hope the VC has the same feel for me, as I am able to gain over 100 lives with the roulette function on the NES version.

Not meaning to double post here, but checking out esrb's site,I don't see the games mentioned here as being rated. Do you have a link to the source of your information?

I really want this to be true btw. :)

Back