8 Man Tournament of Friends and one stranger...

WuddlePook said:
It's not legit, tell me what's the parental chain used to acquire a Hypnosis + Nasty Plot Crobat? The only way thats possible is to have a hacked parent.
yeah, hacked noctowl, but they are both egg moves, and the baby is considered legit. oh ****, another pokemon that people are calling hacked.

PokeChamp said:
yeah, hacked noctowl, but they are both egg moves, and the baby is considered legit. oh ****, another pokemon that people are calling hacked.
That baby is considered hacked as it's unacquirable without the assistance of an outside device. I've seen TheCarius or whatever his names Ct. Cholulu or whatever its name is, its not a possible combination to legitly acquire. That simple.

Reaper12324 said:
oh, i didnt know that. or maybe the smeargle breeded with something else and then the other thing breeded with the zubat/golbat/crobat?
smeargle cant breed with any flying pokemon, go on youtube and type in "poke analysis: ct. chocula the crobat"

i can breed hypno-plotting zubats if any1 wants one, but every1 says "ooh, you hacker"

Oops! I forgot, I thought that there should be a twist...The twist is each battle is best 2 of 3.

PokeChamp said:
smeargle cant breed with any flying pokemon, go on youtube and type in "poke analysis: ct. chocula the crobat"

i can breed hypno-plotting zubats if any1 wants one, but every1 says "ooh, you hacker"
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=627934&highlight=Crobat+hypnosis+nasty+plot#post627934
Just search for Nasty Plot.

Ct. Chocula the Crobat had a hacked parent. If it could learn those moves legitly then it wouldn't need a hacked parent, would it not? I want to see you breed a Zubat with those moves without using a hacked parent, as you simply cannot.

Reaper12324 said:
can someone do me a favour and just try to connect to me on wifi? i need to know if its working now.

oh thank god it works now.
don't edit posts.

okay i wanna be part of this and i swear to god pokechamp if u are using some of my pokes for this tourney ill kill u

danny7147551 said:
okay i wanna be part of this and i swear to god pokechamp if u are using some of my pokes for this tourney ill kill u
He didn't, he used an illegal moveset ._.

please tell me the pokes he used against you threw a pm and i gave him a crobat to hold witht he rest of my pokes but i doubt thats mine.

Ayo said:
Wtf, do i have a say in this torney?
I SAID YOU ARE INVITED AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO JOIN IF YOU DON'T HAVE TOO! JUST THAT YOU HAVE FIRST DIBS AND IF LOTS OF PEOPLE WANT TO JOIN YOU CAN KICK ONE OUT AND YOU CAN JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back