8th Generation gaming systems - What do you want to see?

Dont bump up threads that are this old

A lot of these members are no longer here

:yikes::yikes:for an 8th gen it would be tight if there was a dsi download where it turns your dsi into a phone. you you find minutes card in new games so your parents will have to buy you games . you buy a special signal adapter that plugs into your charger port. And it has features like a reg/newer cell . you can use your sd card songs as ringtone ( optional ) or use nintendo theme tones . Plus you can use your pictures from the camera to add to your contacts.when you are playing a dsi or ds game and someone calls it will ring and pause the game automatically and will ask to resume to your game or anser . and last the phone key is basically your touch screen and you can chat/text other people with cells or dsi phone. so if you got more ideas on this fell free to reply.us

I think the next generation will be all about digital distribution. SONY, Nintendo, and Microsfot have all played around in the pool of digital distribution but I believe the next gen will have all full retail games up for digital distribution.

^And with that my interest in new consoles will die out

I think the next generation will be all about digital distribution. SONY, Nintendo, and Microsfot have all played around in the pool of digital distribution but I believe the next gen will have all full retail games up for digital distribution.

That's when I'll stop getting new games. :sick:

I reckon this generatin should be the last the consoles are wicked. anyways i dont think sony would make another console ps4 what would that be everything in one the other two possible chance.maybe ps4 graphics would could be better but soon they add more stuff into it a bit over rated

Maybe for 8th gen console Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft should join forces and make a console together. ......................

Just a thought :idea::skep:

Back