A Canadian Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i join my fc is 3050 7235 7045

when is it going to start the tourney

Last edited by a moderator:
Prez said:
Dates:
Right now we are looking at a tournament start of late March, early April. But this will depend on how soon we can get a full participant list together.
it says right here.

Yes, thanks Gampla.
Right now I'd like to get it started as soon as possible. There are about 5 spots left to fill before we can start. Hopefully it will not take too long.

^ i pm'd you my code. if i'm not on the list in a few days i'll post it here

spiff-ssbb said:
^ i pm'd you my code. if i'm not on the list in a few days i'll post it here
Don't worry I have it. You've been added to the list.

^ cool thanks a lot. hope to face off with you at some point :) though i cant lie... the online lag kinda messes up my side step timing. but looking forward to it nonetheless

Hey Prez can i be a sub in the tourney even though i live in Colorado lol!!
I vaction every summer in Edmonton so im a Summer Canadian so i think i should get a sub spot lol! Your choice though delete this post if not

PrinceLink said:
Hey Prez can i be a sub in the tourney even though i live in Colorado lol!!
I vaction every summer in Edmonton so im a Summer Canadian so i think i should get a sub spot lol! Your choice though delete this post if not
I would not mind adding you if you were at least closer to Canada, but you are way too far. The lag between you and just about anyone in Canada would be far too much.

To everyone else, I have enough people to start the tournament, and it should begin sometime next week, as I am under a large pile of work even as I speak, and will be over the next few days.
I will try to keep all updates on the first couple posts, so make sure to check those first if you are unsure about anything.

And to anyone who has not yet registered, I urge you to still do so.
I'm estimating that the first 3 or 4 people on the waiting list will still get to participate.

Well I've played with plenty of canadian wiichat members and 1 vs 1 i have no lagg Actaully i only suffer lag with 4 people, I realy dont understand the big deal with is with people and lag i think its just there internet connection becuase i get no more lag now

O well i guess I will wait for a Cross Continent Wiichat tourney to show my skills!

oh come on prez, give him a shot. If worse comes to worse he lags and he gets booted. Give the guy a shot eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back