a new sega console ?

chronofox

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2007
ohio
i was just wondering if it were ever possible would you buy a new sega console if it were to ever come out ??

Depending on whether it had third party support, could compete with next gen consoles, and had the graphics and games to prove it. Yes I probably would.
I loved Sega and all of it's systems. It's hard not to.
I'd think it'd be great to see Sega get back in the running.

I got a sega saturn. My parents thought since it was more money it was the better product we all know how that turned out. My friend bought a dreamcast good systeam but ps2 took over. If sega might consider a new systeam they got the games they just need a good systeam do what playstation did to them sell for a lower price even lower than Wii they would have to to even be considerd and go from there

Its to late for Sega
They where good but no longer

I would love to see a new console, and I'd buy it. But with them only spitting out one new Dreamcast game, like, every year, it's hard to see them doing anything like that. Plus, they sold all their rights to...everything...to everyone...
(Genesis on VC...)

ages ago, and i mean ages ago, someone was asking this, cant remember where though....

i rememeber reading some news that sega had actually given up on consoles after dreamcast, and were only gonna make arcade games and develop for other systems..

would be nice to see what they could come up with though

i think microsfot sota took segas place cos sega had loads o consoles then ms stepped in and sega just dwindled

The dreamcast was a good system for it's time of release, but in the end it's what killed sega's console dreams

At least sega had ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!!!! Unlike a little white box i have in my room.

i'm not sure, I mean I like sonic and everything, but segas were such flops, why would I buy a flop?

Back