Abortion: Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't understand what Gikoku was saying and now you claim that I am afraid of him? Or maybe you're just taking things out of context?
I never you were afraid of him, I said you were afraid of the idea of Abortion. It's two totally different things. :D

Which is why you point-blank declare your atheism? Surely you're not truly questioning and considering if you completely abondon the idea of God but immerse yourself in one view point?

Eh? Atheism doesn't revolve around faith. Most Atheist consider the possibility of a god(s), but consider it unlikely, based on the lack of evidence. Most Theists believe in god(s), and don't question it fully because of fear or the lack of information to question.

I'll take what you said about Americans being incapable as truth.

:frown2:

I guess Americans deserve bigoted remarks. We ARE fat, lazy, incompetent, ignorant, racist, and blindly nationalistic apes that are lesser to others. [/sarcasm]

:frown2:

I guess Americans deserve bigoted remarks. We ARE fat, lazy, incompetent, ignorant, racist, and blindly nationalistic apes that are lesser to others. [/sarcasm]

oh yes, don't forget about us being arrogant, selfish and cocky.

Is it just me or is this forum a little anti-american?

oh yes, don't forget about us being arrogant, selfish and cocky.

Is it just me or is this forum a little anti-american?

British think that Ameircans think that they're superior, when really it's always the Brits who attack the Americans first and try to act bigger.

Now I haven't read the whole thread yet, and I'd hate to bring yet another controversey to this already very opionated group of people but I feel I must bring this up.

Stem Cell Research

Stem Cell Research (from the little I understand about it) relies almost entirely on aborted fetus's and could be the biggest medical breakthrough since antibiotics. The possibillity of using Stem Cells to create backup body parts or even entire backup bodies alone should be enough to convince even the strongest Pro Life believer to switch sides. Imagine the possibilty of being able to maim your entire body and so long as you get to a hospital in time you could live and suffer almost no long term problems. Now it cant really help with certain brain damage but its still very much worth the aborted fetus's it took to accomplish such an amazing medical breakthrough.

We're talking about abortions dude.

I think in my opinion abortion is wrong unless:
-you are broke
-between ages of 15-19
-No parental support
-No help at all
Then it could be nearly fair to have an abortion why make a child suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back