Action Replay for WII and Super Smash Brothers Brawl Neck to Neck?

Pit (Kid Icarus)

Life?......Whats That? =o
May 28, 2007
i live on the freaking moon O_o.
Wii Online Code
8384-8170-6738-0334
Just to give most of u all a heads up, since they delayed brawl from dec 3rd to February 10th u may notice something. Action replay for the wii comes out In early february and same time goes for the wii!. Basically what this whole thread is supposedly to be about is,

What would u do with AR on Super smash brothers brawl? =)

ACTION REPLAY ISNT GONNA BE USED ONLINE WHEN THE WII VERSION COMES OUT ALSO! THEY ARE PREVENTING THIS

Last edited:
You fail for even thinking of it, and thinking of others thinking of it. HAHA

Any AR owners out there..... Get a :nonod: from brawny. That's right! go cry to your mothers.

meh i've never really been a hacker when it comes to add unfairness into brawl, imi, hacking is for those who have no skill

my friend was hacking in cs and i was still owning him....so i hope some people hack in brawl so i can beat them and that would boost up my skill ego....

edit-ack to be actually useful and answer the op's question, i don't know much abotu AR so correct me if this is an invalid response....

so if i DID use AR, i would

play as master hand
once someone starts their fsa(like diddy's or sonic's), it'll never end

Last edited:
eff that. i would not use it or waste my money on this crap

lol it would suck if u had a bad day and u go to play some ssbb online and sonic wearing tails suit from sonic adventur battle goes up and blastst u with a immediate KO

Action Replay is a hacking cheat code thing isnt it? it hasnt come out in australia... we dont need hacks :D
also, whats a wii username? is that the name you give to the console?

killik119 said:
Action Replay is a hacking cheat code thing isnt it? it hasnt come out in australia... we dont need hacks :D
also, whats a wii username? is that the name you give to the console?

The Wii Username dosen't actually exist. As for AR, I don't want to take the fun out of the game so I wouldn't use it.

Back