Mario/Super Smash Brothers Brawl

smeegal1223

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
4807-6587-6365-2942
Has anyone seen the new Mario that is coming out in March. I love Mario. I cant wait for it. Also Super Smash Brothers Brawl. i love ssbm. it was awsome some im anxious to see this one.:yesnod:

i just read in a magazine thats pretty reliable that ssbb will be out June 1st, contrary to popular belief. i think its that late to incorporate online features. i havent seen an official release date for galaxy, but imo...the sooner the better

yeah i heard march also i cant wait for it. but im more excited about Super smash bros. brawl

There has been a rumor that Super Mario Galaxy has been pushed back to "some time with snow on the ground", which most people assume means at least in time for the holidays at the end of 2007.

As for SSBB, I expect it to be a while before we are battling it out online style with our favorite Nintendo characters. If they want it to be as well recieved as SSBM was they will need to spend a lot of time in development for simple in-person multiplayer and they need to have a flawless online mode.

I say take your time with both and make them the best you can. I'd rather wait an extra year for a great quality game than get a rushed game that feels incomplete.

SSBB is supposed to come out in march in the US are you from the US? I would think it'd be roughly the same everywhere.

Couldn't they just release SSBB soon and make online = downloadable content

You would need online anyway... and people just want to play

Oh my gosh you dumbasses. Mario galaxy isn't ****ing coming out in march, the only mario game coming out then is mario party 8. of the " big 3"(ssbb, metroid 3, and mario galaxy) im guessing super mario galaxy isnt going to come out until the end of this year. maybe metroid 3 in may, and i guess maybe, maybe ssbb in june, since all you dumbassess keep saying thats when. But there is no OFFICIAL release date for any of these games. So you dumbass noobs need to ****ing shut your damn mouths until nintendo says the realese dates. so all of you that are saying dumbass stuff like this. SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Cap'n Crunch said:
Oh my gosh you dumbasses. Mario galaxy isn't ****ing coming out in march, the only mario game coming out then is mario party 8. of the " big 3"(ssbb, metroid 3, and mario galaxy) im guessing super mario galaxy isnt going to come out until the end of this year. maybe metroid 3 in may, and i guess maybe, maybe ssbb in june, since all you dumbassess keep saying thats when. But there is no OFFICIAL release date for any of these games. So you dumbass noobs need to ****ing shut your damn mouths until nintendo says the realese dates. so all of you that are saying dumbass stuff like this. SHUT THE **** UP!!!
God just shut up. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously. You are the worst poster in this thread, dumbass.

If there are no official release dates then how are they wrong and how are you right?

But still your dates are more accurate then most others.

What's with the spaz attack though?

Cap'n Crunch said:

dumbassess? man, i love when typos are ironic. people are just speculating from what they've heard from different sources, i don't believe anyone has tried to give off an exact date... at least not in this thread.

Anyway, here's the OFFICIAL stuff from nintendo -

Super Mario Galaxy:
Reggie Fils-Aime (President and Chief Operating Officer of Nintendo of America) said, "I expect SMG sometime between March of 2007 and Christmas 2007"

So though March is very unlikely, people who heard march aren't exactly wrong.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

There has been no official release expectations for this game. Most sources have said lateQ1-Q2. But recently on the official Super Smash Bros Site Masahiro Sakurai, director of the SSB series, "it will be a little longer before the game will be playable." So I'd expect sometime around Q2-Q3.

Sakurai hinted that the game could have full compatibility with the GameCube controller. because he did not want to "alienate those familiar with the pad." It is also very unlikely that this game will have wii-mote motion capabilites as Sakurai said, "we found that trying to implement too much motion-sensory functionality can get in the way of the game."

As for Wi-fi, Sakurai has confirmed some functionality however he said "there would be many hurdles to cross, and an online ranking system is unlikely to be implemented" So there will probably be at least some kind of online play.

Metroid Prime 3:
Reggie Fils-Aime (President and Chief Operating Officer of Nintendo of America) said in a November 29th, 2006 interview that the game would be released "sometime after March," tagging a strong possibility of a Second Quarter 2007 Release.

The developers have indicated interest in using the WiiConnect24 feature to provide additional content. And though no online multiplayer system has been confirmed many believe the game's delay has opened up the frequently mentioned possibility for online play.

----

Hope this helps, i know a lot of bad information goes around. As vague as this all may be, this is the official stuff nintendo and the developers. all we can do is wait. If anyone would like the sources/articals/interviews i got this information from feel free to PM me.

MetroidZ said:
God just shut up. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously. You are the worst poster in this thread, dumbass.
Im sorry metroid z, it just bugged me, i dont know why. Sorry man, but yes i am the forum asshole, thats my job here...:yesnod:

CashMoneyGifford said:
dumbassess? man, i love when typos are ironic. people are just speculating from what they've heard from different sources, i don't believe anyone has tried to give off an exact date... at least not in this thread.

Anyway, here's the OFFICIAL stuff from nintendo -

Super Mario Galaxy:
Reggie Fils-Aime (President and Chief Operating Officer of Nintendo of America) said, "I expect SMG sometime between March of 2007 and Christmas 2007"

So though March is very unlikely, people who heard march aren't exactly wrong.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

There has been no official release expectations for this game. Most sources have said lateQ1-Q2. But recently on the official Super Smash Bros Site Masahiro Sakurai, director of the SSB series, "it will be a little longer before the game will be playable." So I'd expect sometime around Q2-Q3.

Sakurai hinted that the game could have full compatibility with the GameCube controller. because he did not want to "alienate those familiar with the pad." It is also very unlikely that this game will have wii-mote motion capabilites as Sakurai said, "we found that trying to implement too much motion-sensory functionality can get in the way of the game."

As for Wi-fi, Sakurai has confirmed some functionality however he said "there would be many hurdles to cross, and an online ranking system is unlikely to be implemented" So there will probably be at least some kind of online play.

Metroid Prime 3:
Reggie Fils-Aime (President and Chief Operating Officer of Nintendo of America) said in a November 29th, 2006 interview that the game would be released "sometime after March," tagging a strong possibility of a Second Quarter 2007 Release.

The developers have indicated interest in using the WiiConnect24 feature to provide additional content. And though no online multiplayer system has been confirmed many believe the game's delay has opened up the frequently mentioned possibility for online play.

----

Hope this helps, i know a lot of bad information goes around. As vague as this all may be, this is the official stuff nintendo and the developers. all we can do is wait. If anyone would like the sources/articals/interviews i got this information from feel free to PM me.
yah i know what you mean Cash money, sorry for the rudeness, i am an asshole.

Back