Add me on Mario Kart! :)

beatric_e

WiiChat Member
Feb 8, 2014
Sweden
hey guys, I seriously need some friends on Mario Kart Wii, I've only got three so far, so please add me ;)
my friend code is 4855-6644-5237 :)

:tongue:

Last edited:
Added you. My friend code is: 2924 7900 1014. Wanna start a room once you've added me?
okay, I will add you in a few minutes! and we should start a room right now if you are in the game at the moment :)

Last edited:
That was fun! Stupid connection problems are really annoying... what is your time zone? Because I was thinking you could open a room at 4:00 so we can play again.
I agree! both with the connection problems and that it was fun! and my timezone is gmt + 1 (I think it's called that) since I live in Sweden. you are living in the Uk, right? then you must be one hour after me

I agree! both with the connection problems and that it was fun! and my timezone is gmt + 1 (I think it's called that) since I live in Sweden. you are living in the Uk, right? then you must be one hour after me
Why are there so many connection problems?! I don't know what's wrong with the internet on the wii these days.

Add-me and PM.

MKWii: 3353-7439-9163.
I could add you as well, and you could also add me. Mine is 2924-7900-1014.

okay :) and that'll be 2.30 in your time, right?
Wait a minute, how were you hosting a grand prix when I was out of the room? I was the only one in your room.
Also, I should have said 4:20 in your time because I get home at 3:15 in my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are there so many connection problems?! I don't know what's wrong with the internet on the wii these days.
I absolutely hate all these connection problems :( it's so annoying..

Wait a minute, how were you hosting a grand prix when I was out of the room? I was the only one in your room.Also, I should have said 4:20 in your time because I get home at 3:15 in my time.
I have no idea.. sometimes it kinda feels like nothing works when we're playing lol, and okay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back