Ahhh!!! Omg Omg Yay!!!! :)

FWELR said:
that's actually what i thought and as such, was glad just to be able to pre-order. they never did explain it to me....

as for brawl and galaxy, i decided to do the 2 for 1 deal for both of em and lock em up now.
yup. i wouldnt care how much it took to reserve them, as long as i did. its actually better because 10 bucks for reservation means 39.99 left to go :)

for brawl and galaxy, ill lock em up in the end, right now since corruption is almost out, ill pay off that one first and then strikers.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
for brawl and galaxy, ill lock em up in the end, right now since corruption is almost out, ill pay off that one first and then strikers.

well strikers is coming out on Monday, so i think you'll have to pay that one first, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FWELR said:
well strikers is coming out on Monday, so i think you'll have to pay that one first, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
holy sh** are you serious?? lmao, i had no idea. :)

but thats cool then. hey better for me, ill have it on monday :)

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
holy sh** are you serious?? lmao, i had no idea. :)

but thats cool then. hey better for me, ill have it on monday :)
well, probably Tuesday since they ship it from the East Coast out here to the greatest state in the world (=D). but yeah, once you get it, hook me up with the FC and we'll play a game or 2.:wink:

Marc said:
:lol: @ your excitement!
lol, i know. im jus really a HUGE fan of these games. ive been looking foward to them for a while. and now that i jus found out strikers is coming out monday, when i jus reserved it today thinking it would come out on august, makes me want to run to gamestop and pay it off (its 2:31 am)

FWELR said:
well, probably Tuesday since they ship it from the East Coast out here to the greatest state in the world (=D). but yeah, once you get it, hook me up with the FC and we'll play a game or 2.:wink:
definately. of course ill have to get used to it at first, but once i get it, its on :)

@FWELR : Your sig of Joe Thornton is making this lowly Bruins fan cringe, worst trade ever.

Last edited:
wiiturd said:
@FWELR : Your sig of Joe Thornton is making this lowly Bruins fan cringe, worst trade ever.
hey, you guys got a good D-man (injured, traded), a good PK center (traded), and a solid 30-goal scorer (signed nice extension)

for

the MVP with 2 consecutive 90+ assist seasons who just signed a 3 year deal worth 1.25 million less per year than Scott Gomez

seems pretty fair in our book :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha, goofy as hell, but I can understand your excitement, and yea Strikers is only a few days away. I'm having my gf pick it up for me with her Best Buy discount on tuesday when it is supposed to be released.

Congrats on placing the reservations. I hope it turns out well for you.
I am being lazy and so I haven't taken any action as far as reserving or pre-ordering goes.

SupaSonic said:
You don't have all these games...you just preordered them. Which basically means nothing.

man lay off him, ure p**sing of his bonfire here, let him have his moment

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mario Strikers Charged

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

reserved 'em too a while ago! :D

Getting my Strikers either tommorow or the next. That reminds me I should get to sleep now!

Monsteroids said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mario Strikers Charged

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

reserved 'em too a while ago! :D

Getting my Strikers either tommorow or the next. That reminds me I should get to sleep now!

Who sleeps?

i do occasionally, i think after i get metroid prime 3, i should reserve ddr, guitar hero and loz:ph

Back