All Things Hockey

JCpackers05 said:
sharks get new....logo? yepp. basically looks the same, they just made it stand out more :)

lol looks like the sharks took roids! The shark just got bigger and got a glare and the sticks colour changed and the stick has more brake to it. The new alternate logo has a new orange background to it making it better then the old one.

That Sharks jersey looks pretty nice. I wouldn't mind purchasing one if I could get it for the right price.. say a replica jersey.

they've made the logo more orange to really bring out the shark. looks a little cartoony to me, but i like it.

anyone here planning on getting NHL 08 for the 360?

I probably will..

Canucks New Logo: Rumor

Copyofpic00187copy.jpg

Unknown if image has been photoshoped. I got this image from www.forum.canucks.com in case some people were wondering why it says blue.dragon...

Pretty much. Basically the killer whale is now jumping out of ice instead of water. To be honest I like the colours so if this our new jersey I wont mind.

ilikecookies said:
I guess the colours aren't that bad. We'll see if hes right on wednesday.

Still not sure where you guys got the August 1 thing. Zimmerman mentioned the new jersey's being unveiled at training camp.

Quote taken from CDC.

Seeing as nothing has been mentioned about the release date of the new jerseys we may just have to wait until training camp starts.

Syntax said:
Quote taken from CDC.

Seeing as nothing has been mentioned about the release date of the new jerseys we may just have to wait until training camp starts.

Awww!! I was looking forward to that for awhile now...

I got it from wikipedia.:ciappa: :ciappa:

the Canucks announced that they will be changing their jerseys once again; the new scheme will be revealed on August 1st

I could be wrong. However seeing as nobody from the Canucks Staff has mentioned the release date I assume we're going to have to wait until the training camps begin.

Syntax said:
I could be wrong. However seeing as nobody from the Canucks Staff has mentioned the release date I assume we're going to have to wait until the training camps begin.

You think they could confirm a date for it though..

Not that wikipedia is always right but I found this:

management have been strictly forbidden to comment beforehan

Maybe that could be why?

I can't wait till the season starts either.

Leafs vs. Sens two days before my b-day.
Then Leafs vs. Habs one day after my b-day.

Big parties for sure :lol:

How do you all feel about the penner offer sheet saga?

Back