Anna Nicole Smith IS DEAD.

I live in Tampa, where the Hard Rock Hotel is that she was in. I was driving by there today to pick someone up from the airport and saw an ambulance leaving the hospital. I later watched the news and saw this. I was shocked to say the least.

Yes me too and I don't feel the way I felt when I heard that Steve Irwin died...how ironic because his dead was predictible and that woman's wasn't but still people are more concerned about Steve Irwin's when it should be the other way around, but I'm glad that it isn't

StockTheWii said:
she did alot with animals too read this

Smith has also been featured in advertisements for the animal rights group PETA. Spoofing Marilyn Monroe's "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" segment in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, a 2004 ad states "Fur-free blondes are best." In another ad the following year, Smith posed with her dogs in a campaign against Iams dog food for their alleged cruelty to animals

* PETA released the following statement: She was a great friend to animals and used every opportunity to speak out against senseless cruelty. We always thought Anna Nicole was a perfect fit for PETA because, just like us, she not only hated cruelty to animals and loved her dogs but also couldn't be ignored, and no matter what people thought of her, they always had an opinion, one way or another. ... It is a tragedy when anyone passes away before their time, but with Anna Nicole, animals have lost a true hero and PETA has lost a good friend. We will miss her[26]

PETA still blows.

Heh, I live right next to the hotel where she died at, no joke.

Kinda spooky if you ask me.

By living so close to the incident, let it be known, Smith did not pass out or whatever in her hotel room, it was in the hotel lobby, since there were even witnesses that saw it in the lobby.

Leche159TKE said:
I live in Tampa, where the Hard Rock Hotel is that she was in. I was driving by there today to pick someone up from the airport and saw an ambulance leaving the hospital. I later watched the news and saw this. I was shocked to say the least.

Uhh no the hotel is NOT in tampa, its in Hollywood which is where I live.

sry for double post

:lol: OH YEAH! I remember Anna Nicole now....damn didnt her son just die too....what the **** is going on.....and well im sure the baby is just going to go with another family member....no worries....but thats still got to suck! Its really odd....did they even find out how the son died....WTF!

ilovemywii said:
"DON'T YOU LIKE MY BODY"

hahah "Trimspa BABY"

lol

I wonder if they're going to still show that commercial....man being dead must suck :lol:

You know what would be really funny?

OK now your thinking who is this freak, but wouldn it be funny if she was killed by a Wii-mote.

"We bring you some breaking news, Anna Nicole Smith has been killed by a Wii-mote. While her close friend John Citizen was playing Wii Sports on Nintendo's revolutionary Wii gaming console, when Mr Citizen went to pitch hile playing baseball he smacked Anna-Nicole in the head."

Joe said:
:lol: OH YEAH! I remember Anna Nicole now....damn didnt her son just die too....what the **** is going on.....and well im sure the baby is just going to go with another family member....no worries....but thats still got to suck! Its really odd....did they even find out how the son died....WTF!

Apparently it was a bad combination of several meds, one that's often used to help in rehabilitating heroin addicts. It's not confirmed that's what he was taking it for though.

i try to look it up on wii news channel and it wasnt there to confrim it. i guess its is't big news

PotatoWedgie said:
Apparently it was a bad combination of several meds, one that's often used to help in rehabilitating heroin addicts. It's not confirmed that's what he was taking it for though.

oh....ok thanks!
I think there could be someone out there that really wants the family dead....but I think whoever that person is they exceeded....just the baby now.....oh ****...

Back